🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Here’s some proof and I have a lot more but this is one of the latest , this is days before it got out he was interested . I don’t flaunt what I know or need clout. I keep majority of my info off the board and a lot of it is because I don’t need your ****. I only post what is signed off on to post.
I'll eat the crow. You were right & called it. Good stuff

Exactly. Nate Silver described it perfectly in the days leading to that election. It looked like a snooze outcome until James Comey got involved. His incredible and unprecedented decision to make further comment on the Hillary situation not only violated FBI protocol it changed the outcome of the election and therefore American history. Hillary had that moderate national lead until Comey. The pivotal swing states would have gone Hillary's way. Once the national lead dropped, that put all the vital swing states in play. These are not separate entities. Once there is a 2-3 point shift in mood it attaches everywhere. Hillary was always in far better shape in terms of the popular vote than the electoral vote. That's why Nate Silver had Hillary at 62-73% likelihood in the final days while nutcases like Sam Wang had her at 99% likelihood. A 67% favorite (-200 money line) is equivalent to 4.5 point favorite in a football game. The Canes lose as that type of favorite all the time. I seem to remember greater favoritism not paying off. Yet somehow the conventional wisdom is that Trump overcame massive odds. It is laughable. Nate matter of factly described the possibilities for Trump winning and that it was hardly far fetched...a modest polling error that translated to all of the swing states in the midwest.

That's exactly what happened and Hillary partially enabled it by stupidly taking most of those states for granted. Those midwestern states each have 4-9% higher number of conservatives than liberals yet somehow Hillary's team was stupid enough to rely on polling instead of foundational realities. The truest thing Trump has said in the past 4 years: "She campaigned in the wrong states." No kidding. The best way to define a swing state is one that mirrors the national average in terms of self-identified conservatives and liberals. That gap was 12% when I started following political math in the early '90s. In 2016 it dropped to only 9% (35%-26%). That is the reality of what is going on, even if the networks never mention it. As older conservative Americans die out, they are replaced on the voter roles by young first time voters who will lean Democratic all of their lives. Moderates lean left, so it doesn't have to reach full parity. The GOP is in big trouble with the 9% gap and the likelihood it continues to drift lower. That's why it is devastating down the road for a political party to have sustained low approval rating (35% to 44%) for Bush and now for Trump. They are creating a negative playing field for members of their party in forthcoming decades. Young voters have their ideology shaped by popularity of the current president when they turn 18 years old. Keep in mind that Republicans have only won the popular vote one time in the past 30 years. That was Bush in 2004. Trump is very possible to win again but if it happens it will be a mirror of 2016...squeaking out the vital electoral states despite probably losing the national popular vote. Just imagine what Republicans would be doing if their candidate continued to win the popular vote but lose the presidency.

The Republicans would probably be doing what you just did. Rant and make a ton of dumb excuses as to why your candidate lost and sound just as stupid as you do. Boo hoo. Get over it already. You're in for a long 5 years , snowflake.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
I’m here, friend.

:)
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@cane9 Not to slurp myself but I was two hours ahead of ivins and **** near seven hours ahead of this asshat. He’s a message board groupie trying to get followers. I just hope he thanks me by making a donation to help my furry friends in Australia.

Attachments

• 42A7BDE5-B93B-48F3-B145-7CCA285AF37C.png
    42A7BDE5-B93B-48F3-B145-7CCA285AF37C.png
    427 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back