🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who knocks Nate Silver is a certified idiot. Was he supposed to say Trump was the favorite? Numbskull conservatives seem to have zero comprehension that there are odds associated with all of this stuff. Nate Silver is not a predictor. He is not a pollster. He is a compiler. He has a fantastic methodology for incorporating political polls into his model and spitting out the applied odds. His work is so revolutionary that it has changed political wagering everywhere. Prior to Nate Silver there were handouts galore.

SAMs love to rant about things they know nothing about. So naturally Nate Silver became a convenient target. SAMs wanted Trump to win. Nate Silver said Hillary was favorite. Therefore Nate Silver became a target of their wrath once Trump did win, even though Nate Silver was giving Trump far greater mathematical chance than anyone else who was doing the same thing and had any type of credibility. Naturally you can always find online clowns who will scream the upset. They have no long term credibility.

Opinion of Nate Silver is another one of the fantastic litmus tests
Dude give it a rest, this is a football page. Go Away!

Advertisement
Kelley is an idiot. The kid is actually hard working and quiet. How that guy has a job is mind boggling.
(If true) I like the idea of an unpaid handler for King... with star talent and lotsa temptations and adulation, it's easy to make some poor choices at that age. As many have on the current Canes roster. So someone advising or keeping him on leash, focused, eye on the prize, disciplined, serious, hard-working, dedicated etc... what's so bad Kelley the Idiot?

Kelley is an idiot. The kid is actually hard working and quiet. How that guy has a job is mind boggling.
In Yiddish there is a saying “gey kaken aphen yam”, which loosely translates to “go take a **** in the sea”. I’d like for Omar Kelly to gey kaken aphen yam. Guy is a wart on the grundle of South Florida sports and media.

Advertisement

The funny thing about Kelly is that in real life he's actually a pretty chill dude that you can have an intelligent conversation with. I absolutely get why his professional opinions and/or shtick gets the type of responses we see here though.

Advertisement
@cane9 Not to slurp myself but I was two hours ahead of ivins and **** near seven hours ahead of this asshat. He’s a message board groupie trying to get followers. I just hope he thanks me by making a donation to help my furry friends in Australia.

Gonna call you FedEx, you delivered -- and fast

The funny thing about Kelly is that in real life he's actually a pretty chill dude that you can have an intelligent conversation with. I absolutely get why his professional opinions and/or shtick gets the type of responses we see here though.

biggest problem is guy always thinks he’s the smartest dude in the room and is always right.

Advertisement
Back