🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

then why do you feel the need to respond when you aren't involved in the conversation?

You derailed the thread with the fiu Satterfield talk. I was discussing mario would never hire a guy like KK. I was on topic. You took it off topic.

Look in the mirror karen.

Now back to KKs offense being too modern and high-powered for mario.

Stop crying. The thread has been about Kliff Kingsbury from the outset.

YOU chose to derail it by challenging people to name Mario's best OC hire (the answer to which is Satterfield).

Advertisement
Stop crying. The thread has been about Kliff Kingsbury from the outset.

YOU chose to derail it by challenging people to name Mario's best OC hire (the answer to which is Satterfield).
You keep saying to stop crying. Coming from a dude talking bout calling the police. Lmfao

Yea Satterfield did so good at fiu that mario got fired lol.

Advertisement
You keep saying to stop crying. Coming from a dude talking bout calling the police. Lmfao

Yea Satterfield did so good at fiu that mario got fired lol.

You keep repeating this "calling the police" fake meme of yours, which is hilarious. I'm sorry that all the jokes go over your head.

It's also pretty funny that you fail to realize that Satterfield left FIU for Appalachian State more than a year before Mario was fired. It would be nice if you would try a bit harder to get your facts straight.

Back to Kliff Kingsbury, the real subject of this thread.

Advertisement
I'm thinking Mario's plan here is to lure Joe Brady in by making him intrigued with our flirtations with Kliff.....but to then actually replace Gattis with Major Applewhite as this is the process that will make him fell most appreciated. Patience though- this whole thing will take about 4 more months to actually play out.

We back? We back!

I'm thinking Mario's plan here is to lure Joe Brady in by making him intrigued with our flirtations with Kliff.....but to then actually replace Gattis with Major Applewhite as this is the process that will make him fell most appreciated. Patience though- this whole thing will take about 4 more months to actually play out.

We back? We back!

And lurking in the shadows...

1673300055330.jpeg

Advertisement
Not sure Kingsbury is going to take a college coordinator job when he'd be a pretty desirable head coaching candidate but his co-offensive coordinators are both interesting. Cam Turner, son of Ron Turner. Spencer Whipple, yes that Spencer Whipple.

"Desirable? LOL, the guy's been fired in College & the NFL for a reason, He's a coRchity coRchy coRch. He's a career OC, that's it.

Me too haha I try to catch a few games in Indy every year. GREAT LOSS!! Pick 4 is phenomenal. We’re going to draft at 1 more than likely.

My son attends IU and was a gameday intern for the Colts this season. We decided to come up for the last game. Can't believe how many fans were rooting for the Colts to win. I'm like nah you gotta lose. LOL The missed INT that resulted in the TD was the season in a nutshell! LOL

Advertisement
My son attends IU and was a gameday intern for the Colts this season. We decided to come up for the last game. Can't believe how many fans were rooting for the Colts to win. I'm like nah you gotta lose. LOL The missed INT that resulted in the TD was the season in a nutshell! LOL
The friendly fire strip sack!! That dude understood the assignment. Potentially franchise changing loss but for the better lol

Advertisement
Back