🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

How many different threads are you going to pull THIS bull**** in?

Everyone has already answered this for you. You know the answer.
Why are you following me around like a bitter ex girlfriend?

yet again me and another man are having a discussion and you feel the need to jump in.

Nobody has answered marios best offensive coordinator. If they had i wouldn't ask.

Neighborhood watch needs you to get back to your job.

Advertisement
The Cardinals are dumb for firing him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets another NFL HC offer this year. Too many overreacting front offices
The league has spent $800M on firing coaches/front offices in the last 5 years…. Lol

Why are you following me around like a bitter ex girlfriend?

yet again me and another man are having a discussion and you feel the need to jump in.

Nobody has answered marios best offensive coordinator. If they had i wouldn't ask.

Neighborhood watch needs you to get back to your job.

People have said "Satterfield" dozens of times. Stop lying.

Advertisement
Five years (not arguing with you, my family is from St. Louis).

First year was so-so, then he put up 3 consecutive seasons of 10 or 11 wins (back when the NFL season was 14 games long). Won the NFC East for two of those seasons. His fifth year, the Cards went 7-7, including the infamous loss to Tampa Bay (the Bucs' first ever win, after starting 0-26).

Inexplicably, the Bidwills refused to pay Coryell in Year 6 and hired Bud mother****ing Wilkinson, who had not coached in 15 years.

Bidwells are terrible owners going back to the St.Louis era. Worse than the Irsays.

Says the dude that just DM’d me to try and fight me lmao
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao.

Cant use fiu to compare coaching records but can use fiu to show coaching hires. Yea youve been consistently wrong on everything.

View attachment 223813

In my life, I have NEVER said not to use Mario's FIU coaching record. I have said that you need to understand it and put it into perspective, and that the jobs he had at FIU and Oregon were at complete opposite ends of the coaching spectrum.

On the other hand, I've said that Mario took over an 0-12 team. On the other hand, I've said that Mario took over a team in only its 6th year of existence. On the other hand, I've said that Mario had to deal with Pete Garcia, who cheaped out and undermined multiple football coaches, including Butch.

Nobody asks anyone to ignore FIU, but it certainly helps to have some perspective and understanding of what that job entailed after Strock's disastrous tenure.

But, hey, keep lying about my posts. That's what you seem to be capable of. Not much else.

And stop posting disgusting selfies of your legs.

I said to excuse Mario's FIU record. That doesn't necessarily apply to his decision making ability though, just that FIU is a ****show and always has been.

Advertisement
In my life, I have NEVER said not to use Mario's FIU coaching record. I have said that you need to understand it and put it into perspective, and that the jobs he had at FIU and Oregon were at complete opposite ends of the coaching spectrum.

On the other hand, I've said that Mario took over an 0-12 team. On the other hand, I've said that Mario took over a team in only its 6th year of existence. On the other hand, I've said that Mario had to deal with Pete Garcia, who cheaped out and undermined multiple football coaches, including Butch.

Nobody asks anyone to ignore FIU, but it certainly helps to have some perspective and understanding of what that job entailed after Strock's disastrous tenure.

But, hey, keep lying about my posts. That's what you seem to be capable of. Not much else.

And stop posting disgusting selfies of your legs.
We have like 50 pages on the fiu subject in the lane thread.

You, franco, jd all stayed on you cant use fiu. Can only use P5. While i went by the entire body of work the entire time.

Mario has never had great offenses. Thats a fact. His best is with herbert because he was a freak. They averaged 35ppg that year. After herbert left it dropped to 31ppg and never got over that number again. Then as soon as mario leaves it jumps to 34 ppg. None of that is a coincidence.

Mario has the offense he likes and wants. It was the same at oregon as it is at miami.

I said to excuse Mario's FIU record. That doesn't necessarily apply to his decision making ability though, just that FIU is a ****show and always has been.
So did others.

You cant excuse marios record at fiu and then say well he did hire Satterfield while at fiu.

Either use fiu or don't. Cant use fiu just when it helps a argument. Thats why i use the entire head coaching history when judging a coach.

So did others.

You cant excuse marios record at fiu and then say well he did hire Satterfield while at fiu.

Either use fiu or don't. Cant use fiu just when it helps a argument. Thats why i use the entire head coaching history when judging a coach.
I can and I did. FIU still hasn't had a 10 win season. I don't judge Butch Davis based on FIU either.

We have like 50 pages on the fiu subject in the lane thread.

You, franco, jd all stayed on you cant use fiu. Can only use P5. While i went by the entire body of work the entire time.

Mario has never had great offenses. Thats a fact. His best is with herbert because he was a freak. They averaged 35ppg that year. After herbert left it dropped to 31ppg and never got over that number again. Then as soon as mario leaves it jumps to 34 ppg. None of that is a coincidence.

Mario has the offense he likes and wants. It was the same at oregon as it is at miami.

I never said "you can't use FIU" I also never said "you can't use FAU".

Stop inventing lies.

Advertisement
Back