šŸšØ BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury šŸšØ

Advertisement
Just know that ANY coordinator that comes here and ā€œkillsā€ it will be poached and gone in 2 seasons or less.

Kings bury is the type of coach that could come back here as an OC have a good to great season and be gone like Sark didā€¦

Part of being a long term successful HC is so much based on being able to higher the right coordinators because that is more of a revolving door than the players imo.

Just know that ANY coordinator that comes here and ā€œkillsā€ it will be poached and gone in 2 seasons or less.

Kings bury is the type of coach that could come back here as an OC have a good to great season and be gone like Sark didā€¦

Part of being a long term successful HC is so much based on being able to higher the right coordinators because that is more of a revolving door than the players imo.
Urban and Saban are the only two to seem have mastered that for the last 10+ yearsā€¦ on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
He would be a disaster here. I donā€™t think heā€™s every gotten along with his QB.

Absolute no for me unless itā€™s him or Gattis

Receipts or it didnā€™t happen šŸ˜‚
Receipts or it didnā€™t happen šŸ˜‚
1673289861598.png
1673289861598.png

Says the dude that just DMā€™d me to try and fight me lmao

Surely did but he just tough on here so I ainā€™t sweating it

Brehs, we have a spot on the undercard at Titanic for opening day of 'Canes baseball. We offer Fight of the Night, Knockout of the Night, Submission of the Night bonuses on a performance basis.

Sign the contract, PM me your walk-out music, and see you there!

Advertisement

Thats what Ponce was hired for. I think the plan was for him the next guy in line, just like with Gattis. Wouldn't be any different with Kingsbury.

Advertisement
Brehs, we have a spot on the undercard at Titanic for opening day of 'Canes baseball. We offer Fight of the Night, Knockout of the Night, Submission of the Night bonuses on a performance basis.

Iā€™m an LT at a pretty big fire department in SFL. Canā€™t be involved with stuff like that lmao.

Advertisement

Names checks out.

Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t go about purposely trying to hire bad OCs if thatā€™s what youā€™re saying. He certainly hasnā€™t hesitated hiring well thought of alphas in other positions.
Mario has a offense he prefers. Oregon fans and writers have wrote extensively about this topic.

so far in his career he is just like golden was with that bull**** defense. Mario has to adjust and let a OC do his job. If he doesnt mario is a better recruiting golden.

Advertisement
Back