🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Advertisement
Wtf are talking about? Have you not watched football the last decade? You can absolutely be physical running team out of an air raid/spread base.
Literally just look at Tennessee this season. Physical as **** up front and loved to run the ball with Small and Wright, but still spread you out and utilize speed and tempo to create mismatches on the outside.

People on here just regurgitate crap from other boards and say it’s a fact or black and white.

Help me understand the draw here… outside of him coaching Mahomes, and “the pain staking effort it took to make him a halfway serviceable quarterback” 🙄…why the hard on for this guy?

What, exactly, does Mario want to do (with the offense)?

Win.

He is not locked into one particular offensive philosophy, though he is a former lineman, so he prefers big physical OLs, no matter the style of play.

He was first recruited by JJ but mostly played for Dennis.

Advertisement
Win.

He is not locked into one particular offensive philosophy, though he is a former lineman, so he prefers big physical OLs, no matter the style of play.

He was first recruited by JJ but mostly played for Dennis.

Seriously, dude? Win? LOL...

sarah silverman dont do it to yourself GIF by Lil Dicky

Advertisement
This could be Mario's Saban/Lane Kiffin moment (no, not the one where he kicked him tot he curb before the natty or chewed him out on the sideline).

You gotta modernize, Coach. Saban was committed to the ground-n-pound -- and had won championships doing it -- but he saw the future and made the change.

Side note, Kliff is smashing Instagram model / influencer Veronica Bielik.

Dude probably purposefully tanked the season to get that severance and to spend all of 2023 in bed with her. Good for him.

She is a little light for DT but she is a take at WR if it is a package deal to get him at OC.

Am I doing this right? Isn't that the way CIS works? I figured it is like a mad lib at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHAT WIN?

Uh Kingsbury is actually a **** poor HC. He’s 28-38-1 as a NFL coach & 35-40 as a FBS coach.

I told ya’ll, u guys get blinded by bells & whistles vs. facts. He’s a good #2, and a **** poor #1.

I would take him as a OC in a heartbeat b/c he’s a good play caller, but that doesn’t mean he has the pre-requisite to be a team leader.

This could be Mario's Saban/Lane Kiffin moment (no, not the one where he kicked him tot he curb before the natty or chewed him out on the sideline).

You gotta modernize, Coach. Saban was committed to the ground-n-pound -- and had won championships doing it -- but he saw the future and made the change.
Facts. After the likes of Mark Ingram and Derrick Henry left. N recruited Tua see how explosive the offense was when he insert him in the champ game. Since then he never look back. He run a power spread. Spread the ball also pound the rock.

Advertisement
Back