🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Lol lock this thread up

Rapaport might be right but I think there's also a certain way the media treats the younger head coaches and especially the better looking ones that attract the better looking women.

You kinda see it with Sean McVay too. Constant rumors that he'd leave for a TV job. I have no idea about Kingsbury personally but he's obviously got enough of the coaching bug that he didn't wait too long to jump at the USC OC job after his last firing.

Advertisement
This is why CIS is the reign of mopers.

1) The OP creates a false narrative about a coach i.e.:

"Kingsbury MUST be a candidate for the OC job a Miami" (It's not open FYI)

2) Said coach has no connections nor reason to come to UM

3) Said coach ends up at another place (NFL or college doesn't matter)

4) MOPERS MOPING NO STOP

5) Rinse and repeat

P.S.: It works also for portal recruits.

Come on, haven’t you figured out OP’s shtick already? This is the guy that was spreading the rumor that Mario was a racist just a few months ago. Everything he does is to create conflict and then sit back and watch. Don’t fall for it.

Air Raid is starting to become just as vague as “spread offense” these days. Riley loves running power. Tons of it

I’m sure Mario has a plan for the offense but I’m not sure if he gets rid of gattis any time soon.

Advertisement
Still got a Gattis problem and should we no longer have a Gattis problem in the near future, Dan Mullen is still available. Thanks.

Win.

He is not locked into one particular offensive philosophy, though he is a former lineman, so he prefers big physical OLs, no matter the style of play.

He was first recruited by JJ but mostly played for Dennis.
News flash every coach wants to win.

After checking the calendar to see if it is April 1st and realizing it's not, laughs out loud and leaves thread.

Advertisement
News flash every coach wants to win.

Yes. And that's why coaches who are not, themselves, noted for THEIR OWN personal "offense" or "defense" are not wedded to one particular style of offense/defense belonging to someone else.

There are a million reasons why he is not coming to Miami and philosophy is reason # 1 million. If he wants to coach as an OC next season, a team like New England will be calling. He can also wait a season and get a college HC job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf are talking about? Have you not watched football the last decade? You can absolutely be physical running team out of an air raid/spread base.
Didn’t I tell you to stop talking to me on here? This is about kingsbury and his offenses have never been physical. Now make this your last time quoting me clown

Didn’t I tell you to stop talking to me on here? This is about kingsbury and his offenses have never been physical. Now make this your last time quoting me clown
Go run and tell your mom

No i do not.

I also dont think mario would ever go after a coach on that level either.

I’m not sure about the second part, I think Mario might, I just don’t think this one is the guy, this guy is going to be smoking expensive cigars and sitting on the beach somewhere within days.

Advertisement
Back