🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

1673284443718.gif

Father God I come to you today with one simple ask……………..

Advertisement
**** the Cardinals and **** the Bidwills.

The (football) Cardinals had DON CORYELL for five years, some of their best years ever, and the locked him out in order to hire a former college coach who had not coached in FIFTEEN YEARS.

The football Cardinals are terrible.

Now, Mario, go out and hire Kliff.
Also did Steve Wilks dirty

Would honestly be shocked if he came back to college. He wasn't a big recruiting guy to begin with and can literally sit on his *** with the buyout money coming to him or go do TV for a year before another NFL job inevitably comes calling.

Exactly.

Yet this fan base will somehow spin this as a stain on Mario for not bringing him on—as if he won't have his choice of whatever he choose to do next, while sitting on a ten-figure buy-out.

Advertisement
“The Cardinals still never have had a head coach - any head coach - last longer than six years while the team has existed for over 100 years.”

^That’s a pretty wild stat.

The Bidwills have owned the football Cardinals since 1962. One of the worst ownership families in all of football, so that accounts for 60 of the 100 years.

“The Cardinals still never have had a head coach - any head coach - last longer than six years while the team has existed for over 100 years.”

^That’s a pretty wild stat.

I didn't believe it, especially since they had Don Coryell in the 1970s but realized he was there 4 years after looking it up.

Advertisement
Wtf are talking about? Have you not watched football the last decade? You can absolutely be physical running team out of an air raid/spread base.

These people have no clue.

USC/Riley essentially had a 52/48 pass to run ratio this past season. But you’re speaking to Neanderthals. These people think if you’ve ever had a cup of coffee with Hal Mumme or Mike Leach (respect), then you want to throw the ball 70 times. They’re clueless.

He better have already gotten three phone calls. Don't be a ***** CMC. Hire this man!

Advertisement
Location is probably the only thing that works in miamis favor but I highly doubt the guy comes back to college for an OC position

The Cardinals are dumb for firing him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets another NFL HC offer this year. Too many overreacting front offices
Kingsbury likely wouldn't have been the guy. But ****, they're stuck with Kyler Murray, and he by all accounts is a **** head of a QB.

Advertisement
I didn't believe it, especially since they had Don Coryell in the 1970s but realized he was there 4 years after looking it up.

Five years (not arguing with you, my family is from St. Louis).

First year was so-so, then he put up 3 consecutive seasons of 10 or 11 wins (back when the NFL season was 14 games long). Won the NFC East for two of those seasons. His fifth year, the Cards went 7-7, including the infamous loss to Tampa Bay (the Bucs' first ever win, after starting 0-26).

Inexplicably, the Bidwills refused to pay Coryell in Year 6 and hired Bud mother****ing Wilkinson, who had not coached in 15 years.

This is why CIS is the reign of mopers.

1) The OP creates a false narrative about a coach i.e.:

"Kingsbury MUST be a candidate for the OC job a Miami" (It's not open FYI)

2) Said coach has no connections nor reason to come to UM

3) Said coach ends up at another place (NFL or college doesn't matter)

4) MOPERS MOPING NO STOP

5) Rinse and repeat

P.S.: It works also for portal recruits.

Advertisement
Back