🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Advertisement
Rick James GIF

Will definitely be an upgrade if he would be interested coming here knowing our starting QB is not a typical dual threat that he usually has worked with. I would be ecstatic with this hire!!!!! I don’t see it happening but I would never be so happy to eat crow because not only would he be an upgrade that would also mean CIS Canes hall of shame OC, coach Gattis will no longer be recruiting players moms at UM and that would pull me back in to the Kool Aid station with the biggest glass I can find. 15-0 👀 at you @Go Canes!! What say you @Go Canes!!?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean if Kliff wants a spring board back to being an HC…even one year here would do it.

He’s the name I was waiting for the next fired (not that there’s any sort of indication he’s interested in Miami or vice versa right now)…but I just figured he’d be available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would think he’ll be Mario’s top target.

**** the Cardinals and **** the Bidwills.

The (football) Cardinals had DON CORYELL for five years, some of their best years ever, and then locked him out in order to hire a former college coach who had not coached in FIFTEEN YEARS.

The football Cardinals are terrible.

Now, Mario, go out and hire Kliff.

Advertisement
Back