🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Advertisement
Hire Kilff. Let him dominate here for a few years …meanwhile Kenny D gets his NFL head coaching job somewhere..…till he gets fired after a couple years- then he comes back to the U to be our OC when Kliff gets his next college hc job. Rinse, repeat.

Oh, you mean since 3 years ago? That's exactly the same as never having a single one ever.
and fau had only won 8 games twice before lane and had never won 11. He did it twice. Ever since he left they have won 5 per year.

This is why entire coaching record matters.

Advertisement
and fau had only won 8 games twice before lane and had never won 11. He did it twice. Ever since he left they have won 5 per year.

This is why entire coaching record matters.
I'll only explain this one more time. Who's on first, what's on second, and I Don't Know's on third.

It's like he SEES the bear trap...and then steps in it anyways...
Lmao. I run circles around yall mother****ers.

Im a fan of Miami. NOT a fan of the coach of Miami. I did the same thing youre doing when golden was here. I learned my lesson. Yall still havent.

Yall argued for 50 pages that you cant count fiu. Then turn around and say but but but he hired Satterfield while at fiu. Stay consistent and i wouldn't do this ****.

Advertisement
Lmao. Ok. 50 pages of receipts.

Exactly. Receipts that don't say what you think they say.

FIU was terrible when Mario first got the job. 0-12 the year before he started.

Nobody ever said FAU was a powerhouse, before, during or after Lane Train.

And, once again, you are derailing a Football thread about Kliff Kingsbury by yapping about Lane Kiffin and FAU.

”How you do anything is how you do everything“. And Mario is not one to play a fast paced, “open the playbook” type offense. Would be a dream hire, but I will be shocked if he brings in KK to be the OC. (I hope I get shocked.)

Advertisement
Exactly. Receipts that don't say what you think they say.

FIU was terrible when Mario first got the job. 0-12 the year before he started.

Nobody ever said FAU was a powerhouse, before, during or after Lane Train.

And, once again, you are derailing a Football thread about Kliff Kingsbury by yapping about Lane Kiffin and FAU.
Lmao go back and read what my first post in this thread said. Then look at what you posted back to me even though i wasnt talking to you.

Not sure Kingsbury is going to take a college coordinator job when he'd be a pretty desirable head coaching candidate but his co-offensive coordinators are both interesting. Cam Turner, son of Ron Turner. Spencer Whipple, yes that Spencer Whipple.

Advertisement
Lmao go back and read what my first post in this thread said. Then look at what you posted back to me even though i wasnt talking to you.

I'm not going back to reread any of your terrible porsts. It's nauseating enough reading them the first time.

Not sure Kingsbury is going to take a college coordinator job when he'd be a pretty desirable head coaching candidate but his co-offensive coordinators are both interesting. Cam Turner, son of Ron Turner. Spencer Whipple, yes that Spencer Whipple.

Hire them both. Cam has background coaching QBs, Spencer has background coaching WRs. Set Gattis and Ponce free.

I'm not going back to reread any of your terrible porsts. It's nauseating enough reading them the first time.
then why do you feel the need to respond when you aren't involved in the conversation?

You derailed the thread with the fiu Satterfield talk. I was discussing mario would never hire a guy like KK. I was on topic. You took it off topic.

Look in the mirror karen.

Now back to KKs offense being too modern and high-powered for mario.

Advertisement
Back