🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Advertisement
Just know that ANY coordinator that comes here and “kills” it will be poached and gone in 2 seasons or less.

Kings bury is the type of coach that could come back here as an OC have a good to great season and be gone like Sark did…

Part of being a long term successful HC is so much based on being able to higher the right coordinators because that is more of a revolving door than the players imo.
So Ponce is the OC?

Advertisement

1673306116155.gif

4F297F74-9A67-4B64-9DA1-B6515B32EE12.gif

titanic night GIF

Advertisement
2 kinds of coaches. Those who’ve been fired and those who are gonna be. Guess we should add a 3rd category, those we wish would get 💩 canned

Advertisement
Will definitely be an upgrade if he would be interested coming here knowing our starting QB is not a typical dual threat that he usually has worked with. I would be ecstatic with this hire!!!!! I don’t see it happening but I would never be so happy to eat crow because not only would he be an upgrade that would also mean CIS Canes hall of shame OC, coach Gattis will no longer be recruiting players moms at UM and that would pull me back in to the Kool Aid station with the biggest glass I can find. 15-0 👀 at you @Go Canes!! What say you @Go Canes!!?????
What dual threat QBs did he have in college?

Advertisement
Five years (not arguing with you, my family is from St. Louis).

First year was so-so, then he put up 3 consecutive seasons of 10 or 11 wins (back when the NFL season was 14 games long). Won the NFC East for two of those seasons. His fifth year, the Cards went 7-7, including the infamous loss to Tampa Bay (the Bucs' first ever win, after starting 0-26).

Inexplicably, the Bidwills refused to pay Coryell in Year 6 and hired Bud mother****ing Wilkinson, who had not coached in 15 years.
Second win for Tampa Bay, and first home win, 17-7. I was at the game.

The previous week the Bucs won at New Orleans 33-14 after the 0-26 start.

Those were the days.

Advertisement
Back