🚨 BREAKING - Cardinals fire Kliff Kingsbury 🚨

Advertisement
Do with this what you wish

77B9D519-08D3-469D-945F-FA2C2DFDCB16.gif

Btw I mean I’m good on keeping up with this Kingsbury to UM saga, not the idea of him actually coming here. It’d be great, but that would never happen, he aint Coach Cristobal’s style.

Advertisement
Advertisement
KK is not going to coach anywhere this year, he has 4 years left on his Cardinals contract and looks to be in a pretty good situation in Thailand right now.

Gonna coach this guy in the next street fighter tournament.

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

Advertisement
Would be an absolutely electrifying home run hire! Kingsbury has been a head coach in college and in the NFL and that would be an incredible help to Mario.

If we hear that Mario is on a plane to Thailand then we can start celebrating.

Advertisement
Will definitely be an upgrade if he would be interested coming here knowing our starting QB is not a typical dual threat that he usually has worked with. I would be ecstatic with this hire!!!!! I don’t see it happening but I would never be so happy to eat crow because not only would he be an upgrade that would also mean CIS Canes hall of shame OC, coach Gattis will no longer be recruiting players moms at UM and that would pull me back in to the Kool Aid station with the biggest glass I can find. 15-0 👀 at you @Go Canes!! What say you @Go Canes!!?????

He'll love grooming Brown.... a true running threat.

Advertisement
Back