“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Advertisement
We have some of the least football savvy fans on planet earth. The same tired candidates, candidates that will never win anything, because they are utterly incapable of putting together a solid, complete program. Leach is fool's gold, he is the kind of coach that people that don't know a **** thing fall in love with because he's a bull**** artist. Miami needs someone that preaches accountability that builds a championship culture. A championship culture involves actually trying to defend the opposition.

Give me a guy that produces a compelling product, one that doesn't rely on straight up outscoring the opposition, because that always leads to you losing games you shouldn't. Oh, and did I mention that Leach doesn't and has never recruited well? Imagine this douchebag trying to sell parents in inner city Miami on the program.

We have some of the least football savvy fans on planet earth. The same tired candidates, candidates that will never win anything, because they are utterly incapable of putting together a solid, complete program. Leach is fool's gold, he is the kind of coach that people that don't know a **** thing fall in love with because he's a bull**** artist. Miami needs someone that preaches accountability that builds a championship culture. A championship culture involves actually trying to defend the opposition.

Give me a guy that produces a compelling product, one that doesn't rely on straight up outscoring the opposition, because that always leads to you losing games you shouldn't. Oh, and did I mention that Leach doesn't and has never recruited well? Imagine this douchebag trying to sell parents in inner city Miami on the program.
We already missed the boat on Aranda. If we were going to hire a coordinator after Richt, that was the move.

We already missed the boat on Aranda. If we were going to hire a coordinator after Richt, that was the move.
Frankly, Miami shouldn't have settled for an assistant with no HC experience, especially knowing that Miami was up 8+ million thanks to not having to buy Richt out. Miami should have been interviewing guys like Kiffin, Bill Clark, etc. and then gone from there. Odds are they wouldn't have been unmitigated disasters like Manny.

Advertisement
6FBF4BD8-850C-4433-8380-F39BDEC61E8A.gif

Leach is so good no one except schools at or near the bottom of their conference hire him. Why is it the programs that actually get the best athletes have not hired him? Too scared of being too good? Unsportsmanlike to beat everyone 84-28 on your way to undefeated national titles? An NCAA conspiracy?

#sarcasm

Advertisement
Leach is so good no one except schools at or near the bottom of their conference hire him. Why is it the programs that actually get the best athletes have not hired him? Too scared of being too good? Unsportsmanlike to beat everyone 84-28 on your way to undefeated national titles? An NCAA conspiracy?
Wait…so are you saying he IS a good fit for Miami?

#sarcasm
mainly because he's an *******. but that's also a good quality to have in a coach.

Advertisement

#sarcasm

Eh, hem.... you were saying...

Advertisement

#sarcasm

So you hire coaches based on what other ADs think?

Kiffin called them upsetting Auburn yesterday and called Leach the best offensive mind in football

You kidding me...the offense alone will keep the best athletes in South Florida.

Advertisement
Back