“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Advertisement
Problem with Leach is his personality would turn a lot of South Florida families off. We also play to South Florida athleticism and have Manny recruiting (whom I'm sure is a decent recruiter) on defense, and we still miss out on a lot of blue chip prospects. This is also ignoring that although Leach's a great offensive mind, his teams constantly lose to FCS schools (losing to Portland St. multiple times).

Bring me that ******* pirate
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I’m too young to know who he’s alluding to with his ambiguous references. Is the person he knows Shalala and the coach Golden?

Advertisement
The Washington-Washington State game will be interesting.

Leach hasn’t come close to beating the Huskies during his tenure in Pullman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I wouldn't mind him. He wouldn't be my first choice though.

Rich ain't going anywhere. Next season will probably look very similar to this one.

Lose to an SEC team to open the season. Then finish the season with a 4 game skid.

Maybe after that we'd get a shot at getting him out of here.

I am a Leach fan through and through. I know the reasoning some of you who disagree give, but I don't care. If he can win with 1 and 2 star Washington State athletes, he'd kill it with 3 and 4 star Florida athletes. Accompany his offensive mind with an aggressive 4-3 defense, and watch those south florida kids Leach 'could never relate to' buy into him and the program.

Advertisement
Back