“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Advertisement
Erickson took over the best program in college football. When he left, it was no longer the best program in college football. Thanks, Dennis.

He left with the team ranked 6th. That is better than how Richt left UGA. No one thinks erikson is some elite coach, but for someone that defends Richt and think he was a solid hire you should be praising Erikson and referring to him as a home run hire.

He left with the team ranked 6th. That is better than how Richt left UGA. No one thinks erikson is some elite coach, but for someone that defends Richt and think he was a solid hire you should be praising Erikson and referring to him as a home run hire.
Erickson actually was known throughout the CFB world as an excellent offensive innovator. You might even say his Air Express offense at Wyoming was an early form of today's Spread Offenses. Don't think the same can be remotely said for CMR. Also, after his NFL hard times, he took perennial PAC12 cellar dwellers Oregon State to the Fiesta Bowl, where they stomped the Irish 41-9. Doubt Ore State makes another New Years-level Bowl in any of our lifetimes.

Advertisement
Hardly the same team. Numerous changes in players and coaches vs last year make this a non relevant hot take.
The man knows offense. They're still LSU. I mean, 600 yards against virtually any SEC defense is impressive. Trump was onto something.

Advertisement
Only on CIS does a team hire a brilliant OC, then beat their hated by 42 points...

and then have posters crying about not having another team’s coach.
I wasn't crying about not having the pirate. I was just giving the pirate his credit. Did so before the FSU game started.

Right now I'm happy as a clam with Diaz and Lashee. Only time will tell but Diaz and Lashee could end up being better than the pirate. The pirate's defenses are perennially among the worst in the nation. Diaz is known for his defenses.

Advertisement
I wasn't crying about not having the pirate. I was just giving the pirate his credit. Did so before the FSU game started.

Right now I'm happy as a clam with Diaz and Lashee. Only time will tell but Diaz and Lashee could end up being better than the pirate. The pirate's defenses are perennially among the worst in the nation. Diaz is known for his defenses.
Suit yourself. Maybe post on the MSU Board. I think it’s named The Plank.

Kiddin’ with ya....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back