“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Advertisement
You kidding me...the offense alone will keep the best athletes in South Florida.
This is the concept that eludes a great number of our fans... if we win 10 or more games, no matter who the coach is, we will get more than enough talent. If the Pirate did come here, we would get talent on all sides of the ball because that's what happens when you win 10 or more games at the U.

Could you imagine the SJW's that inhabit the admin going for this guy ? I don't know if it is Leach, but someone like him is needed.
You are correct .. Miami went from the most intimidating and dominating football program in the country to complete pussification ... the evil midget
succeeded in making that happen.

Advertisement
You are correct .. Miami went from the most intimidating and dominating football program in the country to complete pussification ... the evil midget
succeeded in making that happen.
You know, been watching Miami ball for a long time and since Davis we have not had a coach to really bring that sideline fire that I can think of. Coker clapped, Shannon was a stoic, Golden was sweating all the time, and Mandy cheers, slides, and screams like a girl. I don't believe this to be a coincidence, these BOT's don't want a badass or a Maverick dude, they want a poster child for a coach. Let's see with the new hire, but I got a bad feeling about it.

Leach is so good no one except schools at or near the bottom of their conference hire him. Why is it the programs that actually get the best athletes have not hired him? Too scared of being too good? Unsportsmanlike to beat everyone 84-28 on your way to undefeated national titles? An NCAA conspiracy?

#sarcasm
We are a "school at or near the bottom of their conference".

Advertisement
You know, been watching Miami ball for a long time and since Davis we have not had a coach to really bring that sideline fire that I can think of. Coker clapped, Shannon was a stoic, Golden was sweating all the time, and Mandy cheers, slides, and screams like a girl. I don't believe this to be a coincidence, these BOT's don't want a badass or a Maverick dude, they want a poster child for a coach. Let's see with the new hire, but I got a bad feeling about it.
you are 1000% correct Bro ! the pussies on the BOT don't want a badass football coach, they are completely happy with a ***** like mandy
who will toss flowers, blow kisses, and babysit the little darlings on the football team.

Advertisement
@DMoney

Your post didn't get much fan fair, but I think you're on to something. The fanbase doesn't want a rookie coach, and there are not too many established coaches at our disposal. Mike Leach purged the program of bad apples and still has put together a competent team.

Of all the options floated around, the most cut throat is Mike Leach. No nonsense type of guy who will instill accountability.

Advertisement
#21 in Total Offense and Total Defense

In the toughest conference

Yet you guys want the glorified recruiter who got raped a la Diaz on national TV last night (Mario), the guy who's defense is worst than even Manny's (Lane), or the one hit wonder who doesn't have an O (Stoops).

Stop slurping these pretenders and start praying for a REAL coach.

GO CANES!!!

dbeb301ba819420c59eec26ca534387d.jpg
9780692723074.jpg

someone-call-me.jpg

Advertisement
Back