“If I went to that program I would never lose a game. They get the best athletes.” - Mike Leach

Advertisement
All that offense but can’t win the games that matter. Hard pass.

Attachments

• CC5313B8-8F6B-495E-B914-05AEC7C71F80.jpeg
    CC5313B8-8F6B-495E-B914-05AEC7C71F80.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 125
Advertisement
Leach is a clown. The day he gets hired here is the day I burn my old Cane Cards. Way, way too much baggage, and some of the most horrible losses a Power-5 coach can have (Hellooooooo Portland State [2x!], Eastern Washington [2x!], UNLV, Nevada, and he finished out his stay at WSU with a loss to a service academy).

If he were hired here the idiot brigade would be head-butting each other with joy in the grove all night because he says funny stuff, and nine weeks later would all be on the internet raising money for banners to run him out of town.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane All Day

100000000x over Leach for sure. Leach would never get a sniff from a real school though. As I once wrote, his character flaws, past lawsuits, and overall embarrassing behavior precludes his advancement. He once cost WSU a multi-million dollar donation with one political tweet.What kind of idiotic person does that? Well, that and he doesn't recruit or win enough.

His ceiling is a back-woods hick, barely accredited SEC school in one of the most economically depressed states in America that is so used to getting their *** worked in their conference that are willing to do anything, as they don't even really care about their institution's reputation, because its already garbage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back