Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.
Not your fault. No reason to take an “L” with this administration

Advertisement
Another reason why in 15 days when they call and say "This is your last chance to re-up your season tix for next year". I can say "Suck my cack" and hang up the phone.

Well good luck to Manny and Blake. Enjoy the process. Either way I see Alonzo being involved in the coaching search in November or 2021.

Advertisement
Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.

I'm actually okay with it being reported as such. If anything - it's just more negative publicity and a glowing advertisement for how poorly this situation was handled and fvcked up our program is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would you say the deal was imminent then? You guys really need to take lessons from Barry and Reynolds about being an insider

Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.

F Blake James

Advertisement
I don't get the hard on for Highsmith. He is/was assistant something in the Browns Front office, cool. Another mouthpiece to say how we're too young, rebuild takes time and we're building a culture of winning, I'll pass

Too funny. The "insiders" around here are looking in from the outside.
including this website
D$ has never tried to be "the plug" like Pete did. He obviously loves the Canes, has some connects & passes along info when it's deemed credible.. What's the big deal about being wrong on a fluid, ever evolving situation? Does it really matter about being "right" involving a "wrong" choice?

D$ has never tried to be "the plug" like Pete did. He obviously loves the Canes, has some connects & passes along info when it's deemed credible.. What's the big deal about being wrong on a fluid, ever evolving situation? Does it really matter about being "right" involving a "wrong" choice?
Great but when posters say, “hey you’re wrong about what you said” and they get completely *****ed out for saying it, an apology towards them would be the stand up move

Advertisement
Back