Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

Sounds less like Manny and Blake kept talking and more they kept scheming to find a way to deflect attention and kill the deal.

The Mickey Mouse club continues. Even if you do not agree that Zo would be good for the program or needed in a role like that, the optics of the situation just continue to bring to light the complete dysfunction within the athletic department, football building, coaching staff, etc that has been going on for years. Is there really any questions why the locker room is such a mess when those leading the program as just as dysfunctional?

Advertisement
11DCBBE1-A035-4DCC-8BB9-E1AD0DCF7769.gif

Wait, let me get this straight. So he wasn’t picking out his office/waiting for his parking pass? No way. Posters told me that was the hold up!

Advertisement
Sounds less like Manny and Blake kept talking and more they kept scheming to find a way to deflect attention and kill the deal.

The Mickey Mouse club continues. Even if you do not agree that Zo would be good for the program or needed in a role like that, the optics of the situation just continue to bring to light the complete dysfunction within the athletic department, football building, coaching staff, etc that has been going on for years. Is there really any questions why the locker room is such a mess when those leading the program as just as dysfunctional?
It just confirms the obvious: there is no direction for the program. It's a rudderless zodiac.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

It happens, but …. you still had one of the best and funniest lines ever on a podcast when we heard sirens in the background and you said it was because the Gators wide receiver room was meeting down the street !! (y)

Advertisement
Back