Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

All true. And DiMare wasn’t the one who was gonna pay the majority of the contract.

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.
I hope the doner is the soffer family so they can stop helping blake collect a paycheck for being a bum.

That’s fine with me, let Blake and manny both die on there incompetent coward @ss swords this year and then a complete house clean is done to all Hecht employees. Oh and Blake and manny get ready for that banner coming game one for your @sses! @305_separatist any update on when the billboard is going up, gotta put this fools on notice ASAP!

Advertisement
DMoney, can you see miami ever hiring Zo as an AD/GM of football operations after James gets fired possibly after next year?

Advertisement
I suggest to all to let this thing play out. Whether "deal on" or "deal off" you are still relying on the same sources. Why get all frazzled about it at this point? It is obvious no one really knows except the parties involved. I would rather wait for one of them to comment on social media or through msm. Until then, it is just silly to go through these bouts of elation and depression over dubious and inconsistent "reports".

Advertisement
Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.

I heard the same. What I was told was the hesitation was due to some things on Zo’s part after the agreement was made in principle.

Dmoney, can you see miami ever hiring Zo as an AD/GM of football operations after James gets fired possibly after next year?

i dont think he wants to stay in college that long. even if it goes through tomorrow, i dont think hed stay for more than 2 months till an NFL team comes calling looking for a front office guy

Advertisement
Back