Zion Nelson

I said it after the season finished. I think Zion will drastically improve. He got his butt kicked all year and there is no doubt he will learn from that. I really think he turns into a good player next year then ALL ACC in 2021

Advertisement
Or an OC who is a hard headed SOB who continues to call slow developing play action plays... even though he does nothing to set up a run game
LOL. We don't have half the sacks we had last year had Suitcase just thrown the ball. **** we'd have won a lot more games had he used the backs for more than screen passes. Jarren was really bad. Don't let FSU and Louisville fool anyone. He was pretty turrible all year and the behind the scenes stuff is just more fuel to the fire.

You realize just about all of our big plays were on those PA plays right? And that if Jarren would've thrown the ball half the times to the butt *** open WR we'd be in a different convo right?

Advertisement
There's a reason why you don't see many true freshmen left tackles starting in power 5 football. And when they do, their offensive coordinator generally has his head at least half out of his *** and helps the kid out. Double whammy for us. I'm not going to s*** on Zion, the kid was put in a terrible situation and kept his head up, I think he has a big improvement next season.

They humiliated this young man by putting him out there game after game last season.

This wasn't his fault, he just wasn't up to the task, and likely won't ever be.

Advertisement
He will have had a full season of experience, more time in the S&C program and a new O-line coach that appears so much better.

I believe he turn Donaldson into a beast As well, or he will ride the bench. I always thought they were practicing in slow motion last year

I'm calling it now he will be one of the most improved players for 2020. I'm saying it now because another year with coach feeley will do wonders plus we have a legit O-Line coach.

But the biggest reason I'm saying this now because he will get absolutely WORKED in practice going up against these phenom cyborg DEs in practice with Rossaue, Roche, Phillips, and Harvey every day. Boys we are fortunate to have these horses out there.

getting beat all the time doesn’t make you better. I thought we learned that this year

Advertisement
Agree with OP. Most of his beats last year were mental. I think he takes a big leap. I think JC will be improved as well

Advertisement
THE ****** TURDS STARTED 4 FRESHMEN ON THEIR OLINE THIS YEAR ! None were even close to being as bad as Zion. kid has heart, he just doesn't belong in a Miami uniform.

I'm calling it now he will be one of the most improved players for 2020. I'm saying it now because another year with coach feeley will do wonders plus we have a legit O-Line coach.

But the biggest reason I'm saying this now because he will get absolutely WORKED in practice going up against these phenom cyborg DEs in practice with Rossaue, Roche, Phillips, and Harvey every day. Boys we are fortunate to have these horses out there.
No kool-aid for me ...

Advertisement
Back