Zion Nelson

Odysseus

Freshman
I'm calling it now he will be one of the most improved players for 2020. I'm saying it now because another year with coach feeley will do wonders plus we have a legit O-Line coach.

But the biggest reason I'm saying this now because he will get absolutely WORKED in practice going up against these phenom cyborg DEs in practice with Rossaue, Roche, Phillips, and Harvey every day. Boys we are fortunate to have these horses out there.

Advertisement
I'm calling it now he will be one of the most improved players for 2020. I'm saying it now because another year with coach feeley will do wonders plus we have a legit O-Line coach.

But the biggest reason I'm saying this now because he will get absolutely WORKED in practice going up against these phenom cyborg DEs in practice with Rossaue, Roche, Phillips, and Harvey every day. Boys we are fortunate to have these horses out there.
He's now become King's best friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man i thought he would’ve gotten better wit the dline we had last year and look at that lol no reason that man should’ve played last year but that just goes to show how bad our oline was. Really think he makes huge improvements this spring so we’ll see.

Advertisement

Totally agree, I jus said something similar in da roche post!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back