Zalontae now a four star

Advertisement
We should institute a new rule... new posters can not post until they have 100 posts.

0mw1I8e.gif

Hahahahahahahaha! And how will they get to that 100th post if they can't post?

They won't!!

Advertisement
[TWEET]826442836111458304[/TWEET]

what it say

Sending NLI to smith so he can take a sh*t and use it to wipe his *** tomorrow on national TV

Small microscopic chance hillery flips to NC State or Central Michigan....lol

Last edited:
I'm a big Z Hill fan, I think he has much higher upside at OT than Herbert does...

Hillery can be a really good RT or possibly even a LT in a couple years for us.

Your only saying this **** now so when he bails you can bash the staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If Florida steals Hillary too.. Richt had a tough time beating FL on the field and now he's having a hard time beating them off the field

Why do people who don't follow recruiting even post.

Florida isn't recruiting Hillary anymore

Lpl

yup and cemented by Hillery not going on his oV to UF. UK has no room in their class per Ivins -- its just suspense building it seems esp with how hard the staff wants him

Advertisement
Maybe that's the plan for Smith. He's visited us unofficially twice this year. Not coming this weekend kept all the pressure off him. Him announcing for the Canes tomorrow, he will have no one else pressuring him afterwards.

Smith is so far gone... poor staff

while i agree, it does seem likely that this staff (whether correct or not) may have more info that they refuse to let any "insiders" know. i dont think hes coming regardless but i had heard he changed his commitment time to later in the day. this isn't this staffs first time recruiting big time guys but well see what happens tomorrow. itllbe over by 4 pm

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Florida steals Hillary too.. Richt had a tough time beating FL on the field and now he's having a hard time beating them off the field

Why do people who don't follow recruiting even post.

Florida isn't recruiting Hillary anymore

Lpl

yup and cemented by Hillery not going on his oV to UF. UK has no room in their class per Ivins -- its just suspense building it seems esp with how hard the staff wants him
Exactly

Smith is so far gone... poor staff

while i agree, it does seem likely that this staff (whether correct or not) may have more info that they refuse to let any "insiders" know. i dont think hes coming regardless but i had heard he changed his commitment time to later in the day. this isn't this staffs first time recruiting big time guys but well see what happens tomorrow. itllbe over by 4 pm

Richt is known for stealing kids out of nowhere at the last second. Off the top of my head, Gurley was one and remember McKenzie was all ND until he signed a loi with a Georgia logo.

TIFWIW Just asked Zalon'tae via text "Are you making a final decision tomorrow or signing with Miami" and he said "I'm making a final decision"

Advertisement
Back