Zalontae now a four star

So three of our 3-star commits bumped to 4 stars.

But what about the perpetual storyline on here that the recruiting sites are all biased against UM?

Advertisement
We should institute a new rule... new posters can not post until they have 100 posts.

0mw1I8e.gif

Advertisement
Yea, his mom's wasn't too happy he committed. She felt/feels that it's too far away. And that he got caught up in the wave of emotions after DeeJay committed to us. If she lets him freely choose, he's staying with us cause he wants to play with DeeJay. If it's a NSD flip, she got in his head. Now, I live within an hour of Brunswick, GA and I heard that he was looking for an offer from UGA a few weeks ago (I'm not sure he got it), and there was some interest with Clemson (again, don't know about an offer), and as always, UiF.

No offer from Ga , they have 2 spots open and one of them is not an OL as they have 6 committed now rated higher than Z.

Trust me, I'm a huge Miami fan and want Zilontae as part of this class. His mom is a huge reason for him considering his options. Unfortunately up here in GA there is a real perception that Miami is in the hood. I think people watch to much of the First 48 or something. Just don't be shocked if he doesn't flip to one of the other schools interested in him (Georgia, NC State, Clemson, etc.)

Georgia and Clemson aren't recruiting him.

And NC State is pretty much the same distance from Brunswick, GA as Miami.

Nice try troll

If he's "committed" to us and is announcing on Wednesday then its pretty fair to assume that he's gonna flip.

Advertisement
He's not announcing. He's having a signing ceremony and he tweeted out an edit of his choices which included Florida even though he never visited. Semantics I guess but I haven't seen anything from him suggesting some hats on a table type thing.

Pete in other thread saying he's on flip alert with regards to Hillery...Let's hope he sticks.

Advertisement
If he's "committed" to us and is announcing on Wednesday then its pretty fair to assume that he's gonna flip.

Even Pete said a flip is likely.

He also said a couple of days ago we'd be getting Edwards and Henderson.

Again people saying he's going to flip, where?

Out of his Final 5, Kentucky and Florida aren't recruiting him anymore.

So us, NC State, and Central Michigan.

If we lose that one, the entire staff should resign

Even Pete said a flip is likely.

He also said a couple of days ago we'd be getting Edwards and Henderson.

Again people saying he's going to flip, where?

Out of his Final 5, Kentucky and Florida aren't recruiting him anymore.

So us, NC State, and Central Michigan.

If we lose that one, the entire staff should resign

Saving this for after the flip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
solidify the OL and good things will follow.... yes its nice and its more fun to get the flashy play makers with the big names but these are the guys that will allow all of that to happen

If Florida steals Hillary too.. Richt had a tough time beating FL on the field and now he's having a hard time beating them off the field

If Florida steals Hillary too.. Richt had a tough time beating FL on the field and now he's having a hard time beating them off the field

Why do people who don't follow recruiting even post.

Florida isn't recruiting Hillary anymore

Advertisement
Back