Zalontae now a four star

No I hadn't noticed that. Thanks.

Appreciate that. I also thought Hillery looked raw. Not that it can't be overcome, but just that it would take some time before he could be trusted when it matters.

What makes you think that Liberty City El?
Because Herbert projects best as a Guard imo, he still struggles at the Tackle spot & will need a redshirt year in the S&C program to redefine his body & get rid of all that bad baby weight he still has on him.

Hillery is very raw, but has a strong long armed frame & is a good athletic lineman who can anchor & move. Will be a great RT in a couple years.

I agree. But, did you not also notice the big jump in his play (and build) from his JR to SR year? That level of improvement on a kid who still has a lot of untapped potential speaks volumes to me.

I'm here to enlighten the ignorant

Advertisement
Mission accomplished

No I hadn't noticed that. Thanks.

Appreciate that. I also thought Hillery looked raw. Not that it can't be overcome, but just that it would take some time before he could be trusted when it matters.

Because Herbert projects best as a Guard imo, he still struggles at the Tackle spot & will need a redshirt year in the S&C program to redefine his body & get rid of all that bad baby weight he still has on him.

Hillery is very raw, but has a strong long armed frame & is a good athletic lineman who can anchor & move. Will be a great RT in a couple years.

I agree. But, did you not also notice the big jump in his play (and build) from his JR to SR year? That level of improvement on a kid who still has a lot of untapped potential speaks volumes to me.

I'm here to enlighten the ignorant

Advertisement
While everyone ****es and moans following the whims of 2 diva DBs, we're cleaning up with studs all along the O and D Line.

Our biggest worry is now solved. 3 four stars and 2 dogs in Gaynor and dykstra signed.NSD tomorrow is just icing on the cake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
excited about the OL for once. got a bunch of good players this year which should put us in the perfect position to target a small, but elite OL class next year. we should be the ideal landing spot for a top juco OL (similar to dean situation at CB). then we target two other guys and have the luxury of grabbing at least one high ceiling project type player

Advertisement
Back