Zalontae now a four star

Advertisement
Definitely has great size. He's how you want your tackle to look like. I love the haul of the oline.
Donaldson
Herbert
Hillery
Gaynor
Dykstra
George brown lsu transfer

Great oline class

Absolutely outstanding. Also nice is that State has only one O-Line commit that is a low 3-star guy #92 OT 2017.

Win in the Trenches fellas!

People complained about lack of tackles and lineman. I'd like to say the staff addressed that good job coach searels he's holding his weight. Dugans seemed to have rebounded nice as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
This OL class is about 34820820358302x more important than Henderson, Edwards, and Smith put together. People are being distracted by the flashy speed positions and not recognizing how important this OL close will be.

This

Been on Z Hill, told ya'll he's a better prospect than Dykstra.

Yo. Why do you feel that? Just curious because it seems like Dykstra has potential to be a better run blocker but Hillery seems like he may be a better pass pro guy.

Dykstra struggled with hand placement, feet, and leverage. He's strong, but needs to work on balance against faster guys. Z Hill has a lot of dog in him. He gets very angry and has a real competitive streak and he's athletic. He and Gaynor are probably my two favorite OL in this class. He's extremely coachable and adjust very well. It's really hard to evaluate OL, but from all of the NFL OL coaches I've had the pleasure to meet and chat w/, that's one thing they all like to see: hand placement, meanstreak, feet, utilizing leverage.

Advertisement
He is the same player he was 48 hours ago, this can only mean insidetheu.com subscriptions are trending up.

This OL class is about 34820820358302x more important than Henderson, Edwards, and Smith put together. People are being distracted by the flashy speed positions and not recognizing how important this OL close will be.

This

I think your confusing something. Our OL class is out of sight, but due to poor evaluations from the last staff, Richt is trying to change the look of Miami, which is speed, size, and competition. You can't have good competition if you have holes. So yes, we need a Henderson or Edwards or Smith to add a different element we haven't had. Love JJ, Love Bandy, Loved Corn...but we need long athletic guys playing boundaries. We need a Smith to blow the roof off a Cover Two, or a Harley to smoke any dime package a team may throw our way and a Thomas who will, for all account and purpose, be one of the most uncoverable WR in the NCAA. Love Cager and Mullins, but we need that other element...elements that will be here after Richards and Mullins and Cager are gone to the NFL. We gotta keep the machine running, and you can only do that by filling holes every year and then replenishing every year. That's the blue print of a champion.

Advertisement

They are both very important. For us to get back Championship form, we need to bring in studs everywhere.

They are both very important. For us to get back Championship form, we need to bring in studs everywhere.

If we close with Thomas and Harley, that's not enough to shore up our WR corps along with freak Njoku?

If we close with Dean to go with DJ and Bandy, that's not enough to shore up our CB corps? Every single one of the three kids is fast and athletic.

Advertisement
Back