Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
Poor guy..questioning the kids talent bc he is choosing the best school for his skill set & isn’t chasing Clemson & Bama.

2 of the 3 schools he listed are better currently than we are.
I didn’t question his talent. I think he’s a good player. I don’t think he’s as good as Smith and our coaches appear to agree. You are saying he is a must have yet his recruitment isn’t playing out that way. Good player does not equal must have.

I didn’t question his talent. I think he’s a good player. I don’t think he’s as good as Smith and our coaches appear to agree. You are saying he is a must have yet his recruitment isn’t playing out that way. Good player does not equal must have.

Dude you ain’t slick...You know exactly what you were doing...in fact, he’s been offered by ALL the heavy hitters...at this stage he’s narrowed his recruitment down to teams that fit his skill set & you’re using that as a way to say he’s not as good as some of us are making him out to be & keep labeling him a “good” player when he’s a GREAT player...do you understand that? GREAT!

& he is a must have...period

Advertisement
Dude you ain’t slick...You know exactly what you were doing...in fact, he’s been offered by ALL the heavy hitters...at this stage he’s narrowed his recruitment down to teams that fit his skill set & you’re using that as a way to say he’s not as good as some of us are making him out to be & keep labeling him a “good” player when he’s a GREAT player...do you understand that? GREAT!

& he is a must have...period
We are all entitled to our opinions. I wish him the best of luck wherever he ends up.

What’s that WR’s name at Purdue whose been killing. About the same size, speed & Athletic ability as Yul imo.... High 4 star kid & signed there..that’s who Yul is to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leary is not the better reciever is he faster yes, but Smith is more physical and has better hands.
Nah. Leary is much of polished WR than Smith. I cover football, and to me there’s only 1 WR in the state I’d take over Leary, and that’s Agiye Hall. Smith is more Physical than Leary as posted in this forum before, But hands?!?! Come on. How can you even say that? You haven’t seen anything to make you think that. Also, a lot of Smith catches are from the LOS or under 10 yards. I like Smith a lot, but Leary is much better. He runs route better to because Smith pretty much was a RB.

Leary is committed elsewhere, so unless there's renewed interest on his part, let that ship sail. As it relates to the other guys, it's not hard; this is a musical chairs situation. They each have their distict attributes that I would be great on our roster, and as much as I would love to take all of them, the truth of the matter is you can't build a roster of all WRs.

Advertisement
During this entire recruiting class, it felt as if Brown and Smith offered identical roles for UM to land. There’s even a third party in Central RB Amari Daniels. Now that Brinson and George have locked up 2 out of 3 of Miami’s incoming WR spots, most fans think we remain in the market for 1 more slot guy. Based on reports, I get the feeling Lashlee/Likens have prioritized taking Brashard Smith over Yulkeith Brown. It’s my honest opinion that YB tried to play hard to get and is now kicking himself that Miami is looking at Brashard over him.
Trust the process.

Well I think a big part that’s being left out is. Supposedly Brashard has grown to 5’11-6’0. So he is in the midst of a growth spurt. That may play a part as well.

Advertisement
Back