Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 board blasting YB saying he was busy sucking off LSU while we were gunning for him. Now he’s on the outside looking in with Brinson and George committing, and Brashard looking like the better option. Most people on that board are pointing towards the offer list of both slot prospects to compare them with Brashard being an SEC take and YB hearing from Nebraska and Penn State the most.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. Leary is much of polished WR than Smith. I cover football, and to me there’s only 1 WR in the state I’d take over Leary, and that’s Agiye Hall. Smith is more Physical than Leary as posted in this forum before, But hands?!?! Come on. How can you even say that? You haven’t seen anything to make you think that. Also, a lot of Smith catches are from the LOS or under 10 yards. I like Smith a lot, but Leary is much better. He runs route better to because Smith pretty much was a RB.
Hey man, good analysis. Just wondering, where would you fit Mario Williams in that picture? I feel those 3 are the top 3 in the state and then Brooks comes in a close 4th.

Advertisement
Back