Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moore is from Louisville and the Brohm Family has deep ties in Louisville. Brohm’s dad is HS coaching legend, one of the brothers is now coaching HS in Louisville and the Moore’s 7 on 7 coach was a teammate of Brohm at Louisville.
He's actually from across the Ohio River from Louisville in New Albany, In. He transferred to Louisville Trinity as a junior. It might've been a shock that he picked Purdue, but he's actually an in-state kid for them...

Advertisement
This year’s going to be crazy some very weird situations with the virus and all it brings .

We have a real chance to make a run at ACCC game we may not win but we’ll leave a mark of WTF in the minds of Clemson are these dudes as they crawl off physically bruised spent throwing their playbook at us on both sides of the ball.

SEE YAH NEXT YEAR LOLOLOL

Canes players will be be looking at each other shaking our head ITS ON NOW WE READY

Advertisement
Just saw this earlier, the relative quietness of the whole situation is making me think it may be elsewhere than Miami. I know Lashlee really wanted him but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's another school.

My hot take that very well could be bumped on this board in a couple years is that letting this kid walk elsewhere will be the biggest mistake the staff will make in this entire class.

Advertisement
If Brown commits in the near future I think it would be us. Would be really nice if we could take both him and B Smith. Both are great talents.

Advertisement
Back