Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
For you people who don’t know how this goes, Miami has SET AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIPS THEY CAN GIVE. They have to fill their needs. If getting 3 WRs is what they need, then they’re going to go after the 3 best they can get. Brown is legit and all, but I’mma agree with Miami bringing in Brinson, George, and if possible, Smith as those 3 WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For you people who don’t know how this goes, Miami has SET AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIPS THEY CAN GIVE. They have to filled their needs. If getting 3 WRs is what they need they’re going to go after the 3 best. Brown is legit and all, but I’m agree with Miami bringing in Brinson, George, and is possible, Smith as those 3 WR.
Agreed. I think all 3 are better than Brown.

Alexis?!?! Bro! You must watch football thru only highlights if you think ALEXIS is the only person who’s explosive. In my opinion Alexis is nothing compared to these guys.

And Miami has looked slow not because of the kid’s Speed, but because of the complexity of the playbook. When you out there trying to figure **** out, then of course you will look slow. That’s both on defense and offense. Notice how the defense looked fast.
Come on cuz. I’m with the the SFLA athlete as well, but those 2 aren’t as fast as Alexis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU never recruited him. Doesn’t seem like Miami did either. Nebraska appears to be. Take that as you will.

people just hyped him up for a hot minute. He a decent player but probably 3rd 4th in line.

Space is tight for the 21 class. We need 3 CBs, need LBs, need OL, need DTs.

While he’s certainly Miami caliber, if Smith takes that slot WR spot in the class then so be it. If we can make room for him somehow later on then that’s great too.

We need Yul
I’ve seen both highlight films. I’m trying to find this obvious and clear separation in talent between smith and brown. Maybe brown has a lot of 7v7 film that smith doesn’t have. But in pads I don’t see brown with an obvious talent gap. If it was up to me Leary above both of them no questions asked. But that ship sailed.

you watch highlights..some of us watch games.

Yul is a MONSTER

you watch highlights..some of us watch games.

Yul is a MONSTER
[/QUOTE]
No one said he wasn’t.

Advertisement
Back