Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
Writing was kind of on the wall, but definitely want the kid in the class. Clearly it's an either or situation with him and Smith from their perspective and it seems like Smith pops soon-ish.

Advertisement
I'll start with this...if they stopped talking with Yul, then they better get Smith. I know that's obvious, but if you cut off communication with a legit stud because you have someone else higher in freaking early July, then you better get that higher target.

Also, give me Yul over Daniels every day of the week.

Lastly, you can't turn this kid away if he wants in. I don't care how you fit him in. Take 4 WRs if you have to. Take him and Brashard Smith. You don't let this kid walk to Lincoln, Nebraska, he's too dynamic with the football.

Agree with this.

I’ve seen both highlight films. I’m trying to find this obvious and clear separation in talent between smith and brown. Maybe brown has a lot of 7v7 film that smith doesn’t have. But in pads I don’t see brown with an obvious talent gap. If it was up to me Leary above both of them no questions asked. But that ship sailed.

Advertisement
Maybe it can just be as simple as 1 kid showing more love/attention to the school than the other. Yul did say lsu was his dream school so maybe the coaches don't feel safe about that knowing if lsu come calling, he's out. Funny because that "dream school" crap never really works in our favor.

There is no chance Leary is better than either. And although they’ve only played their junior seasons and a lot can change before the end of their senior seasons, Smith is a better football player right now if you ask me.

I’ve seen both highlight films. I’m trying to find this obvious and clear separation in talent between smith and brown. Maybe brown has a lot of 7v7 film that smith doesn’t have. But in pads I don’t see brown with an obvious talent gap. If it was up to me Leary above both of them no questions asked. But that ship sailed.
I NEVER SAW THE GAP EITHER. SO THAT MAY BE THE REASON ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE WITH THESE 2.

There is no chance Leary is better than either. And although they’ve only played their junior seasons and a lot can change before the end of their senior seasons, Smith is a better football player right now if you ask me.
HOLD UP HOMIE. LEARY LOOKS LIKE THAT DUDE AND HE GOT A GEAR THESE 2 DONT HAVE. IM NOT SAYING THEYRE NOT GOOD, BUT GIVE LEARY HIS PROPS HOMIE.

Advertisement
It is what it is. It sucks because he's talented but if we're getting Smith and Daniel's there isn't going to be room. He's a baller though and he'll have a good career wherever
Not if he goes to Nebraska.. he'll be another story and psu has more attrition than we do.. His best best is A&M... especially if we get Brashard and Leonard.. I see a QB, maybe Chase, add in 2 Cornerbacks. Ball game

REAL SPIT. WE GOTTA TAKE BOTH IF THEY BOTH WANT IN. WE ARE COMING OFF BACK 2 BACK YEARS WITH ABOUT 6-7 WINS. WE CANT AFFORD TO TURN DOWN PLAYMAKERS. ESPECIALLY WHEN INSTALLING A NEW OFFENSE AND TRYING TO SHOW THE FLA/SFLA ATHLETES WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE. WHO WAS THE COACH THAT USED TO POST EVERYONE EATS AT THE U? I THINK HE’S TO DYNAMIC TO TURN AWAY WHEN WE ARE LITERALLY STARVING. FOR OFFENSIVE SKILL TALENT. WE GOTTA THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO NEED BREATHERS. IM ALSO QUITE SURE THERE WILL 5 RECEIVER/ EMPTY SETS IN THIS OFFENSE.

Advertisement
RECRUIT ALL... This has been a problem in the past, the staff gets caught with certain recruits and leave out others and then late they want to show love but it's too late.. RECRUIT ALL... There is always room for these type of players, you NEVER can have too many Playmakers...

I think my biggest fear is DT. If Colins bounces, and we miss on Taylor, what else is out there? I love the the kid from Jersey but we can’t take 1 DT. I can see taking 3 O lineman in this class. But DT is an issue. We will land one of the receivers in my opinion. QB is also strange as if today. I’m sure that will change when they can get out and recruit.

Does Daniels help with Brown? Always felt Yul was a SEC kid. I agree with the above that states if you are waiting till signing day you better land the kid. I hope Smith pops soon!

Advertisement
Back