Yulkieth Brown

I don’t blame them Since recruiting has hit a wall... those kids still haven’t scratched that itch about going OOS...

Also what am I over exaggerating about? Lol Alexis seems Texas heavy without even visiting.. Brooks ain’t coming...
I never brought up Brooks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t be mad at taking Brown and Smith to go with George and Brinson. These two are just dogs. Similar players but you get the ball in their hands and look out. Alexis would be great but one or both of these guys would kill it in this offense.

Miami Central High School RB/slot receiver Yulkeith Brown is one of the area’s most talented prospects.

And it’s been an on-and-off again recruitment for Brown when it comes to the hometown team.

Brown picked up a Cane offer in May of last year, and in February of this year the Hurricanes were still on his trail and the 4-star had a top five of LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M, Penn State and UM.

Then communication with Cane coaches trailed off for a while before picking up again.

Now?

It’s back off again.

With Brashard Smith a similar skillset and considered a Cane lean, and with UM adding Romello Brinson to the fold, there just might not be room for this talented playmaker.

There’s also the fact that smaller RB Amari Daniels is also showing renewed interest in the Canes.

For Brown, it’s disappointing. He says UM was high up on his list, and he hopes coaches will reconsider and start going after him hard again.

“Right now it’s Texas A&M, Penn State and Nebraska for me,” Brown said. “Miami’s fallen off.”

Brown says it’s not too late for UM but that “Coaches haven’t been hitting me up, I can’t tell you what happened, don’t know why. They’re building something here, but it’s kind of off with me and them right now.

“They had a chance, but now I don’t know.”

Miami Central High School RB/slot receiver Yulkeith Brown is one of the area’s most talented prospects.

And it’s been an on-and-off again recruitment for Brown when it comes to the hometown team.

Brown picked up a Cane offer in May of last year, and in February of this year the Hurricanes were still on his trail and the 4-star had a top five of LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M, Penn State and UM.

Then communication with Cane coaches trailed off for a while before picking up again.

Now?

It’s back off again.

With Brashard Smith a similar skillset and considered a Cane lean, and with UM adding Romello Brinson to the fold, there just might not be room for this talented playmaker.

There’s also the fact that smaller RB Amari Daniels is also showing renewed interest in the Canes.

For Brown, it’s disappointing. He says UM was high up on his list, and he hopes coaches will reconsider and start going after him hard again.

“Right now it’s Texas A&M, Penn State and Nebraska for me,” Brown said. “Miami’s fallen off.”

Brown says it’s not too late for UM but that “Coaches haven’t been hitting me up, I can’t tell you what happened, don’t know why. They’re building something here, but it’s kind of off with me and them right now.

“They had a chance, but now I don’t know.”
It is what it is. It sucks because he's talented but if we're getting Smith and Daniel's there isn't going to be room. He's a baller though and he'll have a good career wherever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back