Yulkieth Brown

You didn't have the right Spanish teacher, I bet you would have gotten an "A+" with a Spanish teacher like Ms. D. Sanchez!
tenor.gif

Go Canes

I would have been fluent within a week

Advertisement
Wait so are we out of it with Jaden Alexis?

Got Jacolby George and looks like we can definitely get Romello Brinson back this weekend. If we don't get Alexis I say we just take both Brown and Smith no question...

If we somehow lost Alexis to Texas I would be fairly disappointed, I'm hoping we can convince him Lashlee's offense will tear **** up. But on another hand, Alexis Texas is a fitting name :friendly-wink:

Recruiting guys don't know shìt & he's been stand out performer on the 7v7 circuit his entire time in HS.

He's one of the best playmakers in South FL & is a true deep threat, ask any of the coaches that have had to play against him & they'll tell you the same thing. After transferring in the middle of the season from Gulliver to Central without even having any days to practice he caught a 60+ yard bomb on Ron Delancy. He was also did well at the Rivals camp in the 1v1 drills for WR's.

Whether he's behind Brashard doesn't really matter if they're recruiting them both pretty hard.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's not good football player or not a take.
Thiss is where I’m at. Recruiting guys give you measurables. I haven't watched enough tape on him to go all in here, but based on what I think I know, the kid is a true playmaker and we should be all over him.

Advertisement
Thiss is where I’m at. Recruiting guys give you measurables. I haven't watched enough tape on him to go all in here, but based on what I think I know, the kid is a true playmaker and we should be all over him.

Agreed. I don't even know where @Zbrod95 has seen all these alleged drops. But I have seen enough of what Yulkeith can do. And I trust the resident HS football watchers in their evaluation

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know there are other Blue chip receivers and considering that UM will probably only take 3 unless the other on a Jacorey brooks type player. A class of Yul, Jacolby, and Smith is small as **** is lacks size.
This lame azzz mind set is why we let the Tutu atwells leave

we aren’t an NFL minor league team... I want dudes who are ballers, play with heart, and talented to win us nattys...

they give up an inch or two fine... but they better be ballers (like those two are) to make over for measurables

This lame azzz mind set is why we let the Tutu atwells leave

we aren’t an NFL minor league team... I want dudes who are ballers, play with heart, and talented to win us nattys...

they give up an inch or two fine... but they better be ballers (like those two are) to make over for measurables
It's not the same at all, so stop. What happens when a guy like Alexis wants to come or a guy like Brinson, what you gonna do take 5 WRs..... no becuase there are other positions of need as well and UM does not have unlimited spots. It has nothing to do with a mindset, it's called being realistic. Alexis and Brinson are ballers as well so what are you talking about?

Advertisement
It's not the same at all, so stop. What happens when a guy like Alexis wants to come or a guy like Brinson, what you gonna do take 5 WRs..... no becuase there are other positions of need as well and UM does not have unlimited spots. It has nothing to do with a mindset, it's called being realistic. Alexis and Brinson are ballers as well so what are you talking about?
A lot of “what if’s”

So you’d rather get left with your **** in your hand chasing kids all the way down the pike instead of taking some dudes who can be starters and make plays.

IF bigger fish want In you make room... making room being taking more at the position or dropping someone. That’s what it is... and honestly can’t remember a year where we got so tight on numbers we had to drop studs for a super star in the past decade

A lot of “what if’s”

So you’d rather get left with your **** in your hand chasing kids all the way down the pike instead of taking some dudes who can be starters and make plays.

IF bigger fish want In you make room... making room being taking more at the position or dropping someone. That’s what it is... and honestly can’t remember a year where we got so tight on numbers we had to drop studs for a super star in the past decade
Dude be realistic, there is no signs of any of , Yul, Alexis, or Smith committing any time soon, so stop it. Brinson is the only one and we will see what happens, but till then stop overexxagerating.

Dude be realistic, there is no signs of any of , Yul, Alexis, or Smith committing any time soon, so stop it. Brinson is the only one and we will see what happens, but till then stop overexxagerating.
I don’t blame them Since recruiting has hit a wall... those kids still haven’t scratched that itch about going OOS...

Also what am I over exaggerating about? Lol Alexis seems Texas heavy without even visiting.. Brooks ain’t coming...

Advertisement
Back