Yulkieth Brown

How’s that comparable? Amari has average hands, Yul chests the football to catch them. Big difference and then when the guy who’s the “expert” says the same thing y’all still wanna deny it.
I got no beef with you, I just disagree in saying that he can't catch or can't play WR.

I never claimed to be an expert, I simply speak on what I know.

I posted multiple clips of him catching the ball just fine with his hands both in pads & in 7v7 setting.

At the end of the day, the coaches will make the final decision so we'll see how it goes.

Advertisement
I got no beef with you, I just disagree in saying that he can't catch or can't play WR.

I never claimed to be an expert, I simply speak on what I know.

I posted multiple clips of him catching the ball just fine with his hands both in pads & in 7v7 setting.

At the end of the day, the coaches will make the final decision so we'll see how goes.
I have no beef with you either. It was never about beef homie. You’ve been on this board long enough to know how I built my rep...you know I won’t say something if its not a concern.

5DE31E36-2608-44DE-A5E9-4389A892F0E0.gif

@Empirical Cane, I saved you a spot.

All these years and you’re still mad like a jilted female. I love how you’re denying it too because you know they deleted everything from the old site. Just know all the originals know how in every thread you would walk into and I would doin mock boards, you would try to discredit me and it always egged you in the face. Every time. You’re literally one of the pettiest dudes on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All these years and you’re still mad like a jilted female. I love how you’re denying it too because you know they deleted everything from the old site. Just know all the originals know how in every thread you would walk into and I would doin mock boards, you would try to discredit me and it always egged you in the face. Every time. You’re literally one of the pettiest dudes on this board.
I am very petty. Now this was way back in 2016. Who was messaging who? And only got replied to once. Have your lies in order when you come at me clown. We had no interactions about no recruits. I don’t know where you come up with your fantasy land stories but keep them to yourself patna

4DFDEB35-B094-4BE2-997E-9CDD0FB3C735.jpeg

I am very petty. Now this was way back in 2016. Who was messaging who? And only got replied to once. Have your lies in order when you come at me clown. We had no interactions about no recruits. I don’t know where you come up with your fantasy land stories but keep them to yourself patna

View attachment 118590
We’ve had interactions about Eastern Carolina BBQ.

Advertisement
Again let's talk about Yul.. I like Brashard too.If we are going off Film Brashard has stronger film. His speed looks crazy but Yul got it too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back