Yulkieth Brown

Yes it is. Everybody who’s watched him knows he doesn’t have the best hands. Even the recruiting guys say it. He’s behind Brashard.
Recruiting guys don't know shìt & he's been stand out performer on the 7v7 circuit his entire time in HS.

He's one of the best playmakers in South FL & is a true deep threat, ask any of the coaches that have had to play against him & they'll tell you the same thing. After transferring in the middle of the season from Gulliver to Central without even having any days to practice he caught a 60+ yard bomb on Ron Delancy. He was also did well at the Rivals camp in the 1v1 drills for WR's.

Whether he's behind Brashard doesn't really matter if they're recruiting them both pretty hard.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's not good football player or not a take.

Advertisement
Speed doesn’t equal a good football player. You guys live so much in the past that as soon as you see somebody that can run y’all don’t judge him as a football player. He doesn’t have decent hands, he’s too small to be a back, he’s a project at CB because he’s new to it. Where are you going to play him other than CB?

I’m speaking generally, not at you personally.
Ain’t you the dude who was crying about taking Troutman over Poole because of speed when it’s clear Troutman the better LB? Lmao take a break dude

Recruiting guys don't know shìt & he's been stand out performer on the 7v7 circuit his entire time in HS.

He's one of the best playmakers in South FL & is a true deep threat, ask any of the coaches that have had to play against him & they'll tell you the same thing. After transferring in the middle of the season from Gulliver to Central without even having any days to practice he caught a 60+ yard bomb on Ron Delancy. He was also did well at the Rivals camp in the 1v1 drills for WR's.

Whether he's behind Brashard doesn't really matter if they're recruiting them both pretty hard.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's not good football player or not a take.
How does any of this change the fact that he drops balls and that’s kinda something you don’t want at WR?

Ain’t you the dude who was crying about taking Troutman over Poole because of speed when it’s clear Troutman the better LB? Lmao take a break dude
Where does that have anything to do with taking a kid that can’t catch at a position where you need to catch? Who btw doesn’t have a position? Lol at you trying to compare taking a top 75 player in the country to Yul. Yul isn’t even spoken in the same breath as Poole in recruiting circles. Imagine trying to compare a 1500 yard back, top 75 player in the country to a kid that can’t catch.

PS: Who was crying? That was an argument about taking a player with a higher ceiling and not about taking Troutman or did your dumass forget how to read? Me saying that I don’t mind taking Troutman and that he had talent is littered all over that thread. I’m guessing you’re still butthurt which fits you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How does any of this change the fact that he drops balls and that’s kinda something you don’t want at WR?
That would be contingent upon how many drops he's actually had, because no one would know that given that none of his stats from last year are accurate due to a school change in the middle of the year.

He's listed as only having 4TD's from last year but I know for a fact he had 9TD's for Central all of them at WR off Deep balls.

There's no way to really know how good his hands are or aren't because he was primailry a RB at Gulliver & Central they played him at 3 different positions because of how late they got him. And in 7v7 ball he doesn't drop the ball so, where him having "bad hands, comes from is simply from the fact he isn't a natural hands catcher, he doesn't pluck the ball out of the air so people will say he doesn't have good hands due his catching style but every time he gets the ball in his hands he makes plays & scores TD's.

I get you don't like small speedsters at WR, but to say he can't play just isn't accurate, the kid is a baller & natural playmaker.

If Lash, Hickson, Likens want'em then we'll see how it shakes out, but he's not what you perceive him to be, he's without doubt a D1 P5 offensive weapon.

Advertisement
That would be contingent upon how many drops he's actually had, because no one would know that given that none of his stats from last year are accurate due to a school change in the middle of the year.

He's listed as only having 4TD's from last year but I know for a fact he had 9TD's for Central all of them at WR off Deep balls.

There's no way to really know how good his hands are or aren't because he was primailry a RB at Gulliver & Central they played him at 3 different positions because of how late they got him. And in 7v7 ball he doesn't drop the ball so, where him having "bad hands, comes from is simply from the fact he isn't a natural hands catcher, he doesn't pluck the ball out of the air so people will say he doesn't have good hands due his catching style but every time he gets the ball in his hands he makes plays & scores TD's.

I get you don't like small speedsters at WR, but to say he can't play just isn't accurate, the kid is a baller & natural playmaker.

If Lash, Hickson, Likens want'em then we'll see how it shakes out, but he's not what you perceive him to be, he's without doubt a D1 P5 offensive weapon.
As a plan B to Brashard....who’ll probably be here. He’s a plan B guy at best. He’s not going to be here unless we miss on Brashard.

BTW lol at you saying something isn’t true to then admit that it is true. Keep up with the recruiting WRs that don’t have hands. I guess we’ll catch the ball eventually.

I see some are still on this alleged pecking order at WR huh, lol. That wasn’t debunked with the George take? It should have been. If we are recruiting both Brown and Smith hard, as we should be, then I doubt they would not take Brown just because he is supposedly “behind” Smith. We literally went over this less than a month ago with George. He was supposedly “behind” so many as well and no way was he a take etc. Well ....

Anyway give me Brown as well, but not by much.

As a plan B to Brashard....who’ll probably be here. He’s a plan B guy at best. He’s not going to be here unless we miss on Brashard.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bring in Yul, bring in Brashard. Can't have too many talented South Florida kids.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bring in Yul, bring in Brashard. Can't have too many talented South Florida kids.
You literally don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re not bringing both. LOL at the fail of taking 2 kids that don’t even play WR to play WR. That’s a ******* joke right? And then y’all wonder why the **** we can’t get open.

Brashard’s ahead of him. Anybody that doesn’t believe that lives in a fantasy land.

Advertisement

BTW lol at you saying something isn’t true to then admit that it is true. Keep up with the recruiting WRs that don’t have hands. I guess we’ll catch the ball eventually.
I didn't admit that it was true at all, I said the only reason why someone would say he has "bad hands" is because of his catching style, but we don't know how many drops he's actually had & every time he's played WR he caught the ball just fine.

Whether he's a plan B or not doesn't really matter because neither one has committed or signed anything.

Yulkeith had over 1700's all-purpose yards his Sophomore year, 1,430yds & almost 300yds receiving with 24 total TD's.

He can play.
If only I had another guy who was bigger, faster, actually played WR, and could catch to play in the slot. Oh wait! I do...his name is Brashard Smith.

Advertisement
I didn't admit that it was true at all, I said the only reason why someone would say he has "bad hands" is because of his catching style, but we don't know how many drops he's actually had & every time he's played WR he caught the ball just fine.

Whether he's a plan B or not doesn't really matter because neither one has committed or signed anything.
That’s not a catching style. That’s a sign that somebody can’t catch.

I see some are still on this alleged pecking order at WR huh, lol. That wasn’t debunked with the George take? It should have been. If we are recruiting both Brown and Smith hard, as we should be, then I doubt they would not take Brown just because he is supposedly “behind” Smith. We literally went over this less than a month ago with George. He was supposedly “behind” so many as well and no way was he a take etc. Well ....

Anyway give me Brown as well, but not by much.
So you mean to seriously tell me that you don’t think that he was taken because Jaden Alexis just isn’t interested? C’mon dude you’re smarter than that.

If he can't catch how many drops did he have?
I’m not there every game to count his drops but when I go around asking dudes and talking to dudes and they say “he can’t catch” then go on recruiting websites and see that they’re saying the same thing then guess what? He probably can’t catch..

Advertisement
Back