Yulkieth Brown

Advertisement
Brown or Smith is a very tough decision, unfortunately I can't see a reality where we take both. I'm a Smith fan (I've made no secret of that) but would still be thrilled if Brown were to wind up in this class.
Wonder if the idea of Brown playing CB gains traction? I too prefer Smith as an offensive player. Hard to see a scenario where Smith, Brown, and Daniels all end up in the class as offensive players but it would be nice to get all 3.

Advertisement
Brown or Smith is a very tough decision, unfortunately I can't see a reality where we take both. I'm a Smith fan (I've made no secret of that) but would still be thrilled if Brown were to wind up in this class.
Processing a kid who can play outside, is 6'0 and still growing, and has an innate ability to get open in favor of two slot receivers is incredible stupid.

I really like smith and brown, but is there a chance brown plays CB in college haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere. I’d imagine with his athletic ability he would be elite there too.

Advertisement
Smith or Yulkeith can be used as Percy Harvin was. We live in South Florida that fact Urban Meyer understood this, yet in 2020 we don't is a problem. Take both and stack chips. Even Devin Hester (Not comparing these guys to Hester btw) played some offense for us. I remember seeing him get a sweep before get the talent on the field let the talent figure it out.

Smith or Yulkeith can be used as Percy Harvin was. We live in South Florida that fact Urban Meyer understood this, yet in 2020 we don't is a problem. Take both and stack chips. Even Devin Hester (Not comparing these guys to Hester btw) played some offense for us. I remember seeing him get a sweep before get the talent on the field let the talent figure it out.
Urban got Hernandez from CT
Harvin from VA

just saying some of his best players weren't from Florida..

Tebow was a running back who happened to throw the ball.

Advertisement
Urban got Hernandez from CT
Harvin from VA

just saying some of his best players weren't from Florida..

Tebow was a running back who happened to throw the ball.

I never said they were from Florida though I spoke on how to utilize players from where I'm from. We worry about the wrong things, but all we need to do is "Get the Talent on the field". They both can be used in multiple ways... Smith can come out of the backfield, and line up a slot. Brown can do the same, play slot, and Corner.

Advertisement
I've been pushing for us to take Lil Yul since last year.

He's an electric dynamic RB & WR & can play CB too, he's the most explosive playmaker in South FL IMO.

His versatility & lateral quickness separate him, I would take Yulkeith as the RB2 in this class over Daniels all day, but if they want both then take both. I'd take Brashard Smith too but I'm still not all the way convinced he's actually gonna pick Miami, I think Tenn & UF are still very much alive in that recruitment.

You take Yulkeith all day & figure out the rest later, it's a no brainer.

Exactly...old boy put on for Miami Northwestern.

Khalil Brantley, Yulkeith Brown, Brinson in the same high school offense would be scary. Considering the other guys MNW has like Celestine and company
Dude last year would have been a movie on offense you had fleming,brinson,brantley, then you add yulky just wow what coulda been. And then u have ****ens slinging it

Processing a kid who can play outside, is 6'0 and still growing, and has an innate ability to get open in favor of two slot receivers is incredible stupid.

We all hate to see talent go elsewhere but the reality is when you recruit well at any position there is always going to be someone you wish you had room for. It’s an annual discussion on this board for RBs

Advertisement
Back