Yulkieth Brown

LCE and others who have seen Yulkeith and Restrepo play?

Who is the better slot receiver?

Also, both can play DB. Who has more potential at DB?
Restrepo is probably the better pure Slot WR in that it's literally his exact position.

He's a better precise route runner & has very good short area quickness & great hands.

Yulkeith has better long speed & top end gear, he's more electric & versatile, he could legitimately be a 1,000+ yard RB in college or play Slot WR.

As far as DB, Yul could play Nickel Corner, Restrepo is more of a Safety, neither one IMO would be a P5 starter in college at DB, they're both WR's they just played some DB in HS.

Yulkeith has more overall upside at Slot or RB, both are good explosive athletes that can be used in the return game, but they're not really similar style players at all.

Advertisement
Restrepo is probably the better pure Slot WR in that it's literally his exact position.

He's a better precise route runner & has very good short area quickness & great hands.

Yulkeith has better long speed & top end gear, he's more electric & versatile, he could legitimately be a 1,000+ yard RB in college or play Slot WR.

As far as DB, Yul could play Nickel Corner, Restrepo is more of a Safety, neither one IMO would be a P5 starter in college at DB, they're both WR's they just played some DB in HS.

Yulkeith has more overall upside at Slot or RB, both are good explosive athletes that can be used in the return game, but they're not really similar style players at all.
I think a way u could explain is like yulky is jeff thomas(no off field issues) and restrepo is Braxton they play the sam position but both bring different attributes

Thanks for the comparison. I like what I've seen from Yulkeith on film and your assessment has me even more excited. He's a definite take.

In some respects, your post also elevated my expectations of Restrepo. Very curious to see what he can do in this offense.

Much appreciated. Thanks again.

Advertisement

Amazing the knowledge we get for free here. I’ll take Liberty over all the paid idiots on the pay sites.

It's good they're different anyways, in this offense we will essentially have two slot WRs on the field a lot.

Advertisement
I've been pushing for us to take Lil Yul since last year.

He's an electric dynamic RB & WR & can play CB too, he's the most explosive playmaker in South FL IMO.

His versatility & lateral quickness separate him, I would take Yulkeith as the RB2 in this class over Daniels all day, but if they want both then take both. I'd take Brashard Smith too but I'm still not all the way convinced he's actually gonna pick Miami, I think Tenn & UF are still very much alive in that recruitment.

You take Yulkeith all day & figure out the rest later, it's a no brainer.
Agreed take Yulkeith and let the chips fall where they may.

Lol. He doesn’t have good hands and he’s clearly behind Brashard. Stop falling in love with speed and look for kids who can actually play good ball. All he has is speed.

Advertisement
Khalil Brantley, Tim Burns...those are 2 other guys that play on his 7on7 team as well...we have a lot pushing in our favor

Im guessing Kinchens and Brinson are the two other guys?

Never mind lol read that wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol. He doesn’t have good hands and he’s clearly behind Brashard. Stop falling in love with speed and look for kids who can actually play good ball. All he has is speed.

You can teach someone to catch, Leonard Hankerson is a perfect example

You can't teach speed

You can teach someone to catch, Leonard Hankerson is a perfect example

You can't teach speed
Speed doesn’t equal a good football player. You guys live so much in the past that as soon as you see somebody that can run y’all don’t judge him as a football player. He doesn’t have decent hands, he’s too small to be a back, he’s a project at CB because he’s new to it. Where are you going to play him other than CB?

I’m speaking generally, not at you personally.

Y’all get these obsessive love affairs with these players every year. Brashard is ahead of him. They literally would play the same position and Brashard is not only more athletic but is also the bigger, more developed player. They’re not taking both.

Advertisement
Back