Yulkieth Brown

First, I'd rather take Brown as an athlete anyway. Use Daniels' spot for him and keep recruiting Smith as a WR. We don't really need a second RB in this class if both Brown and Smith are in it.

Second, this is a rich man's problem to have. Better Manny and Lashlee struggle with having too few spots to go around and Miami-caliber players not getting in than we're desperately looking for kids in February.

Advertisement
First, I'd rather take Brown as an athlete anyway. Use Daniels' spot for him and keep recruiting Smith as a WR. We don't really need a second RB in this class if both Brown and Smith are in it.

Second, this is a rich man's problem to have. Better Manny and Lashlee struggle with having too few spots to go around and Miami-caliber players not getting in than we're desperately looking for kids in February.
Theres no way they take all 3.

He's a good football player and dynamic with the football in his hands. I don't care where we or the staff thinks he might be best. Just get him here and figure it out. You can never have too many good football players. He's good. Get him, and I don't care if he's similar to Smith, or any of that bull****. Get him here. He's good and can help you win.
EXACTLY

Advertisement
Or take both as wrs. Stack chips. Our wr depth is lacking speed and shiftiness.
You know there are other Blue chip receivers and considering that UM will probably only take 3 unless the other on a Jacorey brooks type player. A class of Yul, Jacolby, and Smith is small as **** is lacks size.

Advertisement
You take both Smith and Brown imo... we need explosiveness in the WR room. I can’t remember the last time one of our WR turned a 5 yard play into a TD other than Ahmmon. I know we haven’t had good offensive schemes but still... if anything you can move Yul to defense.

Lets say Brinson and Kinchens commis. We would only have 8 spots left. We still need another safety, corner, DT and 2 ends, QB. Now you have a decision to make. Take another tackle, wr or RB ? I just dont see how we take both.
No we don't need a 2nd safety if we get kinchens, we need corners, qb,1or 2 ends, at least 2 dt, at least 2 more wr!

I don't see how because we need corners. Only way Curtis gets dropped is if we have a better corner prospect come along. Can't only take Burns as a CB and have 4-5 WR.
I personally would go brinson, george,smith have yulky as rb/wr corner I would go derrick Edward's ,tim burns, markevious brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Smith's film the more I've watched it! Something about the way he's fast as ****. I like brown that being said. Great teams get both of these prospects. We may only have Lashlee for two years. It's important for this offense to get going. If we are having a full season we need to highlight the offense and recruit hard and often. I would hire someone to make sure I'm messaging the kids daily, nightly.. Let it be known we want studs. No positions are guaranteed period.

I personally would go brinson, george,smith have yulky as rb/wr corner I would go derrick Edward's ,tim burns, markevious brown
This is what I'm saying it is a lot more complicated than people think, people that just say let's just take both are not thinking.
QB-1
WR-4
TE- 2
CB-3
OG-2
OT-2
LB-3
DE-2
S-1
DT- 3
RB-1
K-1
This is 25 already.....if I'm not mistaking we only have 24 spots and I didnt even add the striker to the class which is a position of need considering how we are only 2 deep at that position rn, and that spot would most likely go to Chase Smith or Dink Jackson and that would put us at 26 which is over the max IC. So how would UM go by this? Are we dropping a WR, or CB, or DT, or OL. Maybe we only take 1 DE instead of 2. Does Hammett grow into a DE therefore you recruit one more DE to add to this class, and would that be Davis or Ishmael? This leaves us with 2 LB for the class by the way. There is a lot of possibilities so when people just say take both and stack chips, it's like they are not even paying attention to how the numbers will work out.

Last edited:
This is what I'm saying it is a lot more complicated than people think, people that just say let's just take both are not thinking.
QB-1
WR-4
TE- 2
CB-3
OG-2
OT-2
LB-3
DE-2
S-1
DT- 3
RB-1
K-1
This is 25 already.....if I'm not mistaking we only have 24 spots and I didnt even add the striker to the class which is a position of need considering how we are only 2 deep at that position rn, and that spot would most likely go to Chase Smith or Dink Jackson and that would put us at 26 which is over the max IC. So how would UM go by this? Are we dropping a WR, or CB, or DT, maybe we only take 1 DE instead of 2. Does Hammett grow into a DE therefore you recruit one more DE to add to this class, and would that be Davis or Ishmael? This leaves us with 2 LB for the class by the way. There is a lot of possibilities so when people just say take both and stack chips, it's like they are not even paying attention to how the numbers will work out.
I showed my class here https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...spots-left-who-takes-them.161118/post-4706436 the extra o line spot I had now goes to thomas davis putting us at 25 I doubt we take 4 ol now. I dont know if its 24 or 25 I just went 25

LCE and others who have seen Yulkeith and Restrepo play?

Who is the better slot receiver?

Also, both can play DB. Who has more potential at DB?

Advertisement
Back