Yulkieth Brown

So you mean to seriously tell me that you don’t think that he was taken because Jaden Alexis just isn’t interested? C’mon dude you’re smarter than that.

Isn’t interested according to who? Because he isn’t committed yet? When did he say he wasn’t interested? Or is that what Ivins told you? Lol. The kid who just came out and said Miami and Texas are his top 2 and that he goes back & forth every day, he isn’t interested? I don’t think the staff would still be recruiting him if they knew he wasn’t interested/wouldn’t be willing to take him, no?

Advertisement
First, I'd rather take Brown as an athlete anyway. Use Daniels' spot for him and keep recruiting Smith as a WR. We don't really need a second RB in this class if both Brown and Smith are in it.

Second, this is a rich man's problem to have. Better Manny and Lashlee struggle with having too few spots to go around and Miami-caliber players not getting in than we're desperately looking for kids in February.

When we tear through the Coastal and put on a show doing it - we'll get some real interest from some we've been chasing.

When we run through Clemson like crap through a goose - kids will be desperately calling UM.

We're gonna shine!

I’m in the camp that likes brashard over brown but I’m greedy give me both..we need to get back to having the fastest skill players around that scare the **** outta defenses..we lack speedsters on the roster that can put up some easy TD’s..

What recruiting websites? And who is “they”? Where was it said that Brown can’t catch? We have local posters here who have seen him plenty say that his hands aren’t a problem. So why should we believe whoever “they” is over someone like LCE and other posters here? Honest question.

What recruiting websites? And who is “they”? Where was it said that Brown can’t catch? We have local posters here who have seen him plenty say that his hands aren’t a problem. So why should we believe whoever “they” is over someone like LCE and other posters here? Honest question.
He admitted he can’t catch after saying that it wasn’t true. He tried to cover it by saying that he chests it instead of using his hands lol.

Advertisement
Smith or Yulkeith can be used as Percy Harvin was. We live in South Florida that fact Urban Meyer understood this, yet in 2020 we don't is a problem. Take both and stack chips. Even Devin Hester (Not comparing these guys to Hester btw) played some offense for us. I remember seeing him get a sweep before get the talent on the field let the talent figure it out.
Is the WR position the only position we have to stack chips at? This isn't about stacking chips this is abkit the numbers and you stack chips at all positions.

P
Is the WR position the only position we have to stack chips at? This isn't about stacking chips this is abkit the numbers and you stack chips at all positions.

Got to take what we can get while we can get it. Or else wel be looking at a plan Z guy at a different position talking about “hes got some good traits”. Wed be watching Brown light the plan Z guy up.

Advertisement
That Zbrod dude is past special. Gets on here arguing everyday and 95% of the time he is talking out his ***
I remember when you used to suck my **** for info...@ me next time too. I didn’t get into a fight with anybody. Y’all don’t like me bursting your little bubble.

You were so butthurt that wouldtry to beat me to posting updates because you wanted to go at me about Devonta Smith being interested. You stopped running ya mouth when Pete and D confirmed it.

Advertisement
I remember when you used to suck my **** for info...@ me next time too. I didn’t get into a fight with anybody. Y’all don’t like me bursting your little bubble.
Bîtch who you talking bout? You got me confused with somebody else. I never asked your retarded *** for shît. You have no info. You used to get shît off 247 and try to pass it on as yours. You ain’t plugged in and never have been. Nobody is telling your slow *** shît **** clown

U act like amari cooper isn't in the nfl and making a $100 million with the same problem yulky
How’s that comparable? Amari has average hands, Yul chests the football to catch them. Big difference and then when the guy who’s the “expert” says the same thing y’all still wanna deny it.

Advertisement
Bîtch who you talking bout? You got me confused with somebody else. I never asked your retarded *** for shît. You have no info. You used to get shît off 247 and try to pass it on as yours. You ain’t plugged in and never have been. Nobody is telling your slow *** shît **** clown
Oh I did? Is that why I always told you what site it came from? To pass it as my own? I remember how fast you backtracked when petey confirmed that Devonta was visiting lmao. I still remember how mad your petty *** used to get when I would put up mock boards and scream how I didn’t know anything but then DJ Johnson committed, Deejay committed, and so on. You used to get so mad.

Oh I did? Is that why I always told you what site it came from? To pass it as my own? I remember how fast you backtracked when petey confirmed that Devonta was visiting lmao.
You ain’t told me shît. Where and when all these imaginary convos between us happen? You are slow as ****. I ain’t talked to you about no devonta smith. Get your shît straight before you come at me clown

How’s that comparable? Amari has average hands, Yul chests the football to catch them. Big difference and then when the guy who’s the “expert” says the same thing y’all still wanna deny it.
Ive seen yul play live I'm not saying he has incredible hands but he catches the ball he isn't all hands team but gets the job done. He is a playmaker I get what ur saying about taking brashard but the same reason u take brashard is why u take yulky both electric players. It's not like it's a 50 50 everytime u throw the ball. He makes all the normal catches u see

Advertisement
Back