Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

I have HULU as well, but the only thing they are missing is ABC.

I might switch to Youtubetv
Must be a local contracting issue. I'm in the Tampa Bay area, and I have ABC live on my Hulu Live subscription.

Advertisement
Crap, does AT&T U-verse not get the ACC Network either? Quick Google search and it doesn't seem like it. I had no idea that I'd have to scramble to find a way to watch the game.

Must be a local contracting issue. I'm in the Tampa Bay area, and I have ABC live on my Hulu Live subscription.

The good this is... it was just a free trial. So making another switch is easy.

I would advise hardwiring your main tv. I switched from Comcast and don’t miss all the Comcast hardware. Haven’t had any issues in three months beyond hardwiring the main tv. And with unlimited dvr in the cloud, I tape everything I can think of. CBS forces on demand for sitcoms but that is the only annoy thing on that end.

Define hardwiring main TV

Advertisement

Attachments

• 76281EF1-3CF0-43FD-912B-35133507F534.png
    76281EF1-3CF0-43FD-912B-35133507F534.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Advertisement
PlayStation Vue has ACC Network here in S. Florida.

If you have Comcast, you need to switch providers or cut the cord. Comcast’s footprint is mostly SEC and BIG10 country. And they have no presence in North Carolina - so you have no one from UNC, Duke, or NC State calling in to request it. Clemson doesn’t give a sh*t because all of their games will be aired on major channels.

I guarantee you that SEC fans do not want ACCN broadcasting in their area. So you have a hand full of people in Florida and Pittsburgh calling in

Get Directv, Dish , or cute the cord

Advertisement
Cause of this thread I am seriously looking into cutting cable for YouTube TV. My cable bill is $200 and I get crap. Spectrum makes me buy the sports package too to get ACC Network. Aholes. Looks like this can save $ and give me better service too.

Advertisement
Cause of this thread I am seriously looking into cutting cable for YouTube TV. My cable bill is $200 and I get crap. Spectrum makes me buy the sports package too to get ACC Network. Aholes. Looks like this can save $ and give me better service too.

But you have to read the details, some of these you can only stream off 3 devices. Important for multiple rooms. And it’s ideal if you have smart tv’s cause there’s isn’t a tv box that comes with these services

Spectrum is ridiculous, making time warner legacy customers switch to one of their plans when I already pay for the sports package to get all the extra sports channels. If I switch then I lose nfl red zone and some other sports channels. Guess I’ll just be using the free trial for YouTube tv.

Spectrum is ridiculous, making time warner legacy customers switch to one of their plans when I already pay for the sports package to get all the extra sports channels. If I switch then I lose nfl red zone and some other sports channels. Guess I’ll just be using the free trial for YouTube tv.

They are horrible

Advertisement
Back