Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

Advertisement
So on Saturday there will be a link on that ? I just joined and will give it a try.
Yes, go on there, find the right game. Once you open it there will be numerous threads. Find the "grandma streams" one (usually the first one), open it, and hit the play button. You might have to clear an ad or two but that's it. If you open it on a laptop you should be able to Chromecast it to a tv as well.

I’ll be watching it on YouTube TV., which I recently signed up for. It’s been great, have had zero issues. Had PlayStation Vue last year and I think I prefer YT because of its unlimited DVR.

But to answer OP’s question, a free trial to 1 of the streaming services for the UNC game and then cancelling it and using a different free trial for the BC(?) game is the way to go IMO, if you’re only wanting ACCN to watch the Miami games.
Can you watch YouTube tv through a fire stick ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
can you use youtube tv through a fire stick or only computer?
stick (but firestick is not that easy, roku or apple tv is better), computer, smart phone or smart tv. by the way i have tried out all of the streaming services and youtube tv is the best. the worst is att now (formerly direct tv now)

Advertisement
I just signed up for YouTube TV thinking the app was on my smart TV. It’s not. Is there a way to cast it from my Iphone to my TV wirelessly without having to purchase any new equipment? I’d rather not buy an Xbox or Apple TV just for a couple games until Comcast picks up ACCN.

I thought I could open the app on my iPhone and tap a little button in the corner and it would cast to my TV, but I don’t see that button. Thanks for any tips.

I just signed up for YouTube TV thinking the app was on my smart TV. It’s not. Is there a way to cast it from my Iphone to my TV wirelessly without having to purchase any new equipment? I’d rather not buy an Xbox or Apple TV just for a couple games until Comcast picks up ACCN.

I thought I could open the app on my iPhone and tap a little button in the corner and it would cast to my TV, but I don’t see that button. Thanks for any tips.

No download of YouTube tv app for your smart TV?

You should be able to airplay from your phone (assuming iPhone). Or utilize the Bluetooth from your smart TV and hit the connect button on the phone app (looks like WiFi icon with an outline of tv in mid-upper right on yt tv app).

Advertisement

I know you don’t want to buy anything extra but how about a simple Chromecast or firestick dongle? They’re cheap and easy to plug in.

I know you don’t want to buy anything extra but how about a simple Chromecast or firestick dongle? They’re cheap and easy to plug in.
Looks like I might have to go that route if there’s no alternative. My TV is hung on the wall, and it’s gonna be a bytch to pull it off to plug something in the back.

I have YouTubetv. It’s awesome so far. Got all the same sports channels I used to get from directv for about $90 LESS a month. Unbeatable value. Unlimited recordings, multiple accounts. Man, I should be a spokesman lol.

Only downside is no NFL Network- but who gives af

Advertisement
Back