Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

Just go to Frontrowsport.com 30 minutes before the game.
Will you be at home tonight watching the game decked out in your Canes gear?

E603AE29-232D-4608-8311-250ED7A871EB.jpeg
7422F5BD-E7B0-4D70-A588-1AE80D96AEFE.jpeg

Advertisement
I just signed up for YouTube TV thinking the app was on my smart TV. It’s not. Is there a way to cast it from my Iphone to my TV wirelessly without having to purchase any new equipment? I’d rather not buy an Xbox or Apple TV just for a couple games until Comcast picks up ACCN.

I thought I could open the app on my iPhone and tap a little button in the corner and it would cast to my TV, but I don’t see that button. Thanks for any tips.
Unless you have a Sony tv, then no. I bought a $30 Roku and it works just fine.

Advertisement
Unless you have a Sony tv, then no. I bought a $30 Roku and it works just fine.
I’ve got a Sony Bravia. I’ve never seen a google play app on it but apparently I need that to download YT TV. I go into Apps and I see some pre-loaded ones but that’s it.

I’ve got a Sony Bravia. I’ve never seen a google play app on it but apparently I need that to download YT TV. I go into Apps and I see some pre-loaded ones but that’s it.
SONY has the Google Play store. My Bravia came preloaded with it. I’m sure it’s there for you

Advertisement
Looks like I might have to go that route if there’s no alternative. My TV is hung on the wall, and it’s gonna be a bytch to pull it off to plug something in the back.

Mine is well hung as well and I just reached in there, felt around and jammed it in. It worked.

If you want to watch practically any game, go to Reddit at r/CFBStreams and links should appear later today shortly before the games. They're now rerouting folks to sportsurge.net which I am not familiar with, but Reddit has been money for years to catch any stream.

Advertisement
Everyone should just get the free 3 week YouTube tv trial. I posted in the other thread. It’s easy and looks great. I’m hardwired into my smarty that already had YouTube tv app loaded on it

Advertisement
Back