Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

Advertisement
Yes, there will be a thread for each game. Click it and go to the comments and sort by "NEW" and play around with the links until you find a good one. Close out the popups and once you get a good stream, hit full screen and you'll be good. You can pretty much always find a working stream to any sporting event in the world on reddit.

Having said that, chances are high you will develop issues on your stream at some point during the game and have to either refresh it or close it and go try another. Well worth it for something like a PPV card, and I watch lots of football games and stuff on reddit streams. But I would lose my sh-t if my canes game froze and I missed action, so I will be doing the YouTubeTV/Hulu free trial approach these next few two weeks myself.
Awesome thank you

You will see links to just about every good college game for that day and garbage games as well. When you see the Miami vs. UNC heading click on it a little before Game Kick-Off, then you will see multiple links from different streaming services and just click on the one you would like. As another poster said the Grandma Streams are usually the most Vivid and Trouble Free IMO. But they will have probably like 6 streams listed for the Miami vs UNC game.
Awesome thank you

Advertisement
Whole thing is an absolute outrage. How does ACC network help UM? TWO games that are on THE network can't be viewed by many. Games would be on one of the other networks otherwise. Who agreed to this fiasco? Certainly not helping recruiting or UM.

Sign me: Disgusted

How is the quality? Any hiccups?
I would advise hardwiring your main tv. I switched from Comcast and don’t miss all the Comcast hardware. Haven’t had any issues in three months beyond hardwiring the main tv. And with unlimited dvr in the cloud, I tape everything I can think of. CBS forces on demand for sitcoms but that is the only annoy thing on that end.

Hulu Live does a free trial as well. I dumped cable almost a year ago for Hulu Live. Has every ESPN channel plus many other sports networks. Been great so far and cheaper than cable.

I have HULU as well, but the only thing they are missing is ABC.

I might switch to Youtubetv

Advertisement
We have been cutting the cable since the Fl, game.

Roku is ok, we have the top one. But..

We got both of the YouTube TV, packages. It's been great. I like it for all type of sports (including auto stuff) . Plus much more like Mike Tyson mysteries.

It's got our TV and internet back to $100 a month. Before it was about $220 for terrible digital quality.

Just a quick comment. Make sure you get the uTube TV app installed and don’t just login to the regular uTube app. They are different animals.
I got two buffering pauses of maybe a sec during the um vs fl game. No biggie.
If you have a Samsung Smart tv 2016 or newer chances are good you can install the app and not need any more devices.

YouTube TV runs about 30-45 seconds behind cable for instance but it varies depending on the service. I wouldn’t check twitter or texts except during commercials....

Lackey ****.gif

I don't want my group chat popping off and I'm watching 30+ seconds behind.

Advertisement
You might want to use PayPal to pay for the trial. Google bills $1 then credits it back. I just found PayPal to be easier to cancel the service. Just go in and turn off recurring payment. Also, be sure to count your signup day as day one of 5. Lots of people mess up by adding 5 days of the trial from the day they sign up and by then they are billed for a month of service. Also I would definitely install the YouTube TV app onto a smart tv or android device like a fire stick etc instead of watching on a computer.

Advertisement
Yep. ACCN or bust for the next two games.
Yea... hopefully ACCN executives will do there job of diligently negotiating contracts with service companies in addition to their existing tv commercials to insure that the ACC fan base doesn’t get screwed out of seeing their teams play.

Hey canes fam if you subscribe to the ACC network through you tube would they probably have the Miami/Carolina game on to watch live on YouTube?

Advertisement
Back