Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

Advertisement
Since the first Canes game on the ACC Network is this weekend (vs UNC) and Comcast has not yet made a deal to carry that channel, could you please help those of us out that have Comcast.

Yes, I am considering cutting the cable cord, but in the meantime, I would like your help so that I can at least watch this weekend's game.

If I want to keep Comcast (something I am sadly still debating), can I watch the game on the internet on Youtube TV with a free trial?
Is that a good strategy?

Please, no silly responses.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance!

Get rid of Comcast, subscribe to YouTube TV. You’re welcome!

Didn't read much of the thread but have been using YTTV for past month and a half and have never had a buffering issue and its always fantastic quality. Unlimited storage & you can share your account with 5 other YouTube accounts. Highly recommend. I watch on my TV, Laptop, Pixel 3, & iPhone and never any hiccups. Youtube has it down.

Advertisement
Have Comcast... I heard it mentioned here and I was hoping it will happen again. Doesn't WBFS Channel 33 (Miami- Ft. Lauderdale) "My 33" usually carry loose games like the UM/UNC when situations like this occur...and isn't WBFS broadcasted on several different Comcast channels.

I’ll be doing the free trial on YouTube also. I have spectrum but I’m a Time Warner legacy customer and don’t want to switch to a spectrum plan cause I’ll lose some of my other channels like nfl red zone.

That's what I did for the Florida game. Worked out fine. They ask for your credit card so you probably have to jump through some hoops to cancel. I was already off of cable, so just keeping everything for football season.
I used the free trial for Playstation Vue. There are no hoops to jump through at all. Under your account, you literally just click a button that says "Unsubscribe" before the free trial is over and you're done...

Advertisement
How does it work? Links are posted when there is a live feed?
You will see links to just about every good college game for that day and garbage games as well. When you see the Miami vs. UNC heading click on it a little before Game Kick-Off, then you will see multiple links from different streaming services and just click on the one you would like. As another poster said the Grandma Streams are usually the most Vivid and Trouble Free IMO. But they will have probably like 6 streams listed for the Miami vs UNC game.

Have Comcast... I heard it mentioned here and I was hoping it will happen again. Doesn't WBFS Channel 33 (Miami- Ft. Lauderdale) "My 33" usually carry loose games like the UM/UNC when situations like this occur...and isn't WBFS broadcasted on several different Comcast channels.

Yes I was thinking the same thing about channel 33, because I remember a few years back that carried the ACC Games. Hope they have it this Saturday as well. Is the Game time still 8:00 P.M. or have they changed the time?

Advertisement
Free Trial it is. I will have to stream on my phone since I have a trivia night deal. I figured everyone wanted to know.

Is the Game at 8:00 or 3:30?

I think ESPN GOT IT LISTED AT 8:00 PM and some other place has it at 3:30

Advertisement
My daughter who currently lives in VA got tickets and it's still scheduled for 8PM unless a new announcement is issued.

ESPN bought back the rights to the package of games that My 33 used to air for the ACC Network launch.

Advertisement
Back