Your Coaching Wishlist for 2015

Have we not learned our lesson STILL about young inexperienced kats? Pruitt, Morris, Kingsbury are all TERRIBLE ideas. Get a proven football coach. **** man Pruitt hasn't even been a DC for two seasons yet.

Chad Morris? Wth has that dude done? How many more college coordinators or young HCs do we need to hire before we realize that it DOESNT WORK HERE??? For christs sake people have the last THREE CORCHES showed us nothing?

To be fair, Golden wasn't one of these coordinator types. He was thought to be "proven" as a head coach when we hired him.

Regardless though, what names are you thinking about?

Golden was a proven coach? Said who? Dude was like what 41 when he got hired? Was a DC for a couple years with one decent season.

All Golden had proven was he could take a god awful program and turn it around. But that is a vague skill set with no tangible backing. And we all (for the most part) bought it. "If he could win 9 at Temple, he could kill it here". That was the extent of it. Dude is a more organized better spoken version of Randy.

Advertisement
Have we not learned our lesson STILL about young inexperienced kats? Pruitt, Morris, Kingsbury are all TERRIBLE ideas. Get a proven football coach. **** man Pruitt hasn't even been a DC for two seasons yet.

Chad Morris? Wth has that dude done? How many more college coordinators or young HCs do we need to hire before we realize that it DOESNT WORK HERE??? For christs sake people have the last THREE CORCHES showed us nothing?

Who do you want, an old retread?

Man oh man, I wonder how dangerous miami would be in an oregon offense with scott frost. This has been brought up on numerous occasions by experts who wonder the same thing. I guarantee the recruits would love to play in that type of offense. Plus it would add another element to our recruiting pitch and give us an identity on offense. We would have easily had treon, winky, and maybe someone with speed like gibson to run it.

anyone on earth outside of this current staff would be an upgrade...

1) Pruitt
2) Narduzzi
3) Stoops
4) Spread offense guy

I want a defensive minded coach, or a spread guy.

I like this. Give me a spread offense guy that'll best utilize SoFla athletes or give me a defensive minded guy whose defenses will punch you in the ******* mouth.

Defnsive guys: Pruitt, Narduizzi, Stoops, Schiano

Offensive guys: Chad Morris, Phillip Montgomery, Scott Frost, Kilff K (unlikely)

Advertisement
You guys all know that if we fire Golden all of our good recruits will decommit right?

Most of our blue-chip recruits are going to bolt with continued s***shows like last night on national television. The Jaquan Johnson's, Jordan Scarlett's, and Dexter Williams' of the world aren't sticking with more humiliations like that on tap, regardless of whether or not this staff is shown the door. Not a chance. And if this staff doesn't have recruiting to hang its hat on, what the **** does it have going for it?

Recruiting is incredibly important, but it's just as important to have a staff that's able to get the most out of that talent through player development and putting them in the best positions to succeed.

You guys all know that if we fire Golden all of our good recruits will decommit right?

Most of our blue-chip recruits are going to bolt with continued s***shows like last night on national television. The Jaquan Johnson's, Jordan Scarlett's, and Dexter Williams' of the world aren't sticking with more humiliations like that on tap, regardless of whether or not this staff is shown the door. Not a chance. And if this staff doesn't have recruiting to hang its hat on, what the **** does it have going for it?

Recruiting is incredibly important, but it's just as important to have a staff that's able to get the most out of that talent through player development and putting them in the best positions to succeed.

Just saying if we hire a new coach you are looking at another hardcore rebuilding period and most of these blue chippers will be long gone

Be careful what you wish for

Just saying if we hire a new coach you are looking at another hardcore rebuilding period and most of these blue chippers will be long gone

If we hire a quality head coach, we'll be fine. There is plenty of talent on the roster. We play in the ACC ******* Coastal. No rebuilding is required. A competent coaching staff, however, is.

Advertisement

Yep I say fire February 10 2016

Kirby efing smart. I've been saying it for over a year!! I know it's a pipe dream but a defensive minded guy like him would do wonders for this program!

Advertisement
anyone on earth outside of this current staff would be an upgrade...

1) Pruitt
2) Narduzzi
3) Stoops
4) Spread offense guy

I want a defensive minded coach, or a spread guy.

I like this. Give me a spread offense guy that'll best utilize SoFla athletes or give me a defensive minded guy whose defenses will punch you in the ****ing mouth.

Defnsive guys: Pruitt, Narduizzi, Stoops, Schiano

Offensive guys: Chad Morris, Phillip Montgomery, Scott Frost, Kilff K (unlikely)

Narduizzi is who I would want, still need to see more of stoops. Pruitts a guy that will jump ship for a big sec job when it opens

And I'm just saying that the blue-chippers will be long gone if the staff stays and continues to get its s*** pushed in on national television against any program with a pulse. Many media members commented on how badly this staff was outcoached by Petrino and his crew following the game, including a former NFL scout...

@JohnMiddlekauff: Sad to see the U this average, grew up with it being the gold standard in college football. Coaching mismatch tonight

It's not a debate between...

A. Keep the staff, but keep the blue-chip recruits
B. Fire the staff, but lose the blue-chip recruits

And even if the top guys were somehow kept when we end up with 5+ losses, then we won't be getting the most out of them with this staff in place anyway. It's also worth noting that many programs experience immediate recruiting boosts when a new coach is hired, depending on how much optimism the new hire inspires (i.e. Butch Jones at Tennessee and James Franklin, aka not Al Golden, at Penn State).

As I said before, recruiting is incredibly important, but so is player development and putting your best talent in the most optimal positions to succeed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Butch Davis
2. Rob Chudzinski
3. Mario Cristobal
4. Mike Bobo
5. NFL young and up and coming coordinator, there are a few

:neonu:

Kirby efing smart. I've been saying it for over a year!! I know it's a pipe dream but a defensive minded guy like him would do wonders for this program!

Gotta make a move at this man...What Golden is making right now will be a huge increase for Smart but will money be offered for the coordinators is the question.

Why does everyone love child wtf has he done someone tell me if he can lock up sfla and also relates to kids now. We need X's and O's and recruiting. If you have one they will fail, Butch can do both.

Advertisement
Back