Your Coaching Wishlist for 2015

Advertisement
0% chance of this happening because they'll be pretty decent, but my wildest dream coming true would be Kelly being fired at Philly then signing on down here. It would be the happiest day of my life.

Bring Butch back to right the ship, and groom his replacement ala Bowden with Fisher, but in our case I would say Dorsey or Chud.

HC- Butch
OC- Dorsey or Chud
DC- Ed Orgeron
QB Coach- Chances are it will be the OC
RB Coach- Don Soldinger
TE Coach- I would keep Larry Scott
DL Coach- Anyone with a pulse should be better than Franklin
DB Coach- Ice Harris
LB Coach- Hurlie Brown

One can dream right?

Advertisement
Bring Butch back to right the ship, and groom his replacement ala Bowden with Fisher, but in our case I would say Dorsey or Chud.

HC- Butch
OC- Dorsey or Chud
DC- Ed Orgeron
QB Coach- Chances are it will be the OC
RB Coach- Don Soldinger
TE Coach- I would keep Larry Scott
DL Coach- Anyone with a pulse should be better than Franklin
DB Coach- Ice Harris
LB Coach- Hurlie Brown

One can dream right?
Almost forgot:
WR Coach- Kevin Beard
OL Coach- Art Kehoe (He's had waaaayyy too much success here in the past to blame him for Golden recruiting soft *** O-Lineman)

Butch has already stated publicly during the PSU fallout that he would like to return. You don't make statements like that to the media lightly. Mark my words, he is sitting in a booth for the next two seasons and then heading to the field in 2016 to coach at The U again. Write that down. Just bite your lip and be prepared for more nationally televised embarrassments for the next two seasons.

Put me down for Narduzzi. Let him bring an assistant from MSU with him to run his scheme as DC, and tell him his OC is Ken Dorsey, no option other than that.

Profit.

Advertisement
Craig Bohl......

If ya'll don't know about him, you should. Back to back to back D1 national champ HC, 13-1 in the playoffs, 100-30 career record, runs the Miami 4-3 with incredibly aggressive swarming defense, runs pro style offense. Came up under Osbourne and won 2 titles as LBs coach in the 90s, and was DC for their 2001 team that we beat. Super intense bald prick.

That dude knows how to coach and how to win.

To consolidate the common names in the thread (not in any particular order):
Jeremy Pruitt, Mark Stoops, Philip Montgomery, Pat Narduzzi, Kliff Kingsbury, Scott Frost, Jim McElwain, Chad Morris, Rob Chudzinski, Butch Davis, Greg Schiano

I could get excited about any of these guys.

Someone with NFL experience. Butch, Chud, Schiano. Anyone would do fine. They would hire the right people for sure

Advertisement
Craig Bohl......

If ya'll don't know about him, you should. Back to back to back D1 national champ HC, 13-1 in the playoffs, 100-30 career record, runs the Miami 4-3 with incredibly aggressive swarming defense, runs pro style offense. Came up under Osbourne and won 2 titles as LBs coach in the 90s, and was DC for their 2001 team that we beat. Super intense bald prick.

That dude knows how to coach and how to win.

Bar none one of THE best coaches in America. Not quite sure he'd jive with the SFL scene though.

To consolidate the common names in the thread (not in any particular order):
Jeremy Pruitt, Mark Stoops, Philip Montgomery, Pat Narduzzi, Kliff Kingsbury, Scott Frost, Jim McElwain, Chad Morris, Rob Chudzinski, Butch Davis, Greg Schiano

I could get excited about any of these guys.

**** Stoops, McElwain, Chud and Schiano.

Advertisement
Have we not learned our lesson STILL about young inexperienced kats? Pruitt, Morris, Kingsbury are all TERRIBLE ideas. Get a proven football coach. **** man Pruitt hasn't even been a DC for two seasons yet.

Chad Morris? Wth has that dude done? How many more college coordinators or young HCs do we need to hire before we realize that it DOESNT WORK HERE??? For christs sake people have the last THREE CORCHES showed us nothing?

Ed Orgeron. Fantastic recruiter, defensive background, more experience than a lot of guys on this list, and fiery enough to bring back UM-style football.

Have we not learned our lesson STILL about young inexperienced kats? Pruitt, Morris, Kingsbury are all TERRIBLE ideas. Get a proven football coach. **** man Pruitt hasn't even been a DC for two seasons yet.

Chad Morris? Wth has that dude done? How many more college coordinators or young HCs do we need to hire before we realize that it DOESNT WORK HERE??? For christs sake people have the last THREE CORCHES showed us nothing?

To be fair, Golden wasn't one of these coordinator types. He was thought to be "proven" as a head coach when we hired him.

Regardless though, what names are you thinking about?

Lots of unrealistic names here. The Dolphins couldn't even get some of these guys.

I'd love Butch but after the UNC scandals, it's a pipe dream. Sadly, our program has always gotten up and comers instead of proven guys.

Advertisement
Back