Your Coaching Wishlist for 2015

Advertisement
Anybody that will take advantage of the athletes that this team currently has and that they have access to right in their own backyard. It is so frustrating to watch teams with significantly less talent than UM run up and down the field on offense with relative ease and play aggressively on defense.

This staff seemingly is incapable of or just don't care to locate mis-matches and take advantage of them. It is as if offensively we just have a collection of plays that Coley picks from without any regard to what may have been working previously or down and distance. The reverse inside the 10 yard line into the short side of the field last night was evidence of that.

I don't pretend that I would have or could have done a better job than Coley, but every Saturday I see a plethora of coaches on lesser teams that could. Very frustrating...

Advertisement
Anybody that will take advantage of the athletes that this team currently has and that they have access to right in their own backyard. It is so frustrating to watch teams with significantly less talent than UM run up and down the field on offense with relative ease and play aggressively on defense.

This staff seemingly is incapable of or just don't care to locate mis-matches and take advantage of them. It is as if offensively we just have a collection of plays that Coley picks from without any regard to what may have been working previously or down and distance. The reverse inside the 10 yard line into the short side of the field last night was evidence of that.

I don't pretend that I would have or could have done a better job than Coley, but every Saturday I see a plethora of coaches on lesser teams that could. Very frustrating...

Yep.

I don't have a name to add to the thread, but I'll support anyone who fits the below criteria:

1. Mentality - Aggressive/Ruthless. A team always reflects the mentality of it's coach. Golden is all about graduation rates, recruiting high character players and playing not to lose. This shows up on the field. I want a guy who looks to run up the score.

2. Background - Competent. Doesn't have to be an X's and O's guru, just have enough competency to know that when a team is loading the box with 8-9 and running downhill you don't hand the ball off. Don't care if he's O or D guy, College or NFL, Co-ordinator of Head Coach.

3. Recruiting - Aware of His Location. You don't have to be the ultimate car salesman like Golden to win here. Keep the majority of Miami talent home and you'll acquire a talented group of players. What you have to do is understand where the campus is based and the talent available. That L'ville D is more Miami than anything we've seen at Sun Life for years. So many kids will sign if you couple the "play for your home city" sales pitch with "we're going to let you attack".

Beyond that I'm pretty flexible. I'd prefer to stick to a 4-3 D & Pro Offence, but whatever the new guy brings in as long as it's fast, aggressive and ruthless I'm game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am so beat down right now, I let a few crappy fall camp videos draw me back in and it took about 2 possessions last night to make me realize we are the same crappy team we have been for 8-9 years. I have no belief that the admin is willing to make a move, **** PSU for making the right decision and not hiring Golden.

anyone on earth outside of this current staff would be an upgrade...

1) Pruitt
2) Narduzzi
3) Stoops
4) Spread offense guy

I want a defensive minded coach, or a spread guy.

Butch Davis or Greg Schiano

They have to bring in 4-3 attack defense cuz 3-4 defense is no longer functional at Miami. We won four of our five national championships with 4-3 defense and it is my understanding that many HS in Florida use 4-3 defense.

Advertisement
We are way to cheap to bring in some of the guys yall have listed

HC Mario Cristobal or Tim Harris
OC/QB Coach Ken Dorsey
DC Randy Shannon he may not a good head coach but he a **** of a DC and UM is where he belongs
WR Kevin Bread
RB Tim Harris if Mario takes the HC job. This guy is well respected in Miami he has to stay
TE Brennan Carroll hes a great recruiter and one of the bright spots on the coaching staff
OL Keahoe
DL someone new
LB Hurlie Brown **** of a recruiter
DB Mike Rumph

We are way to cheap to bring in some of the guys yall have listed

HC Mario Cristobal or Tim Harris
OC/QB Coach Ken Dorsey
DC Randy Shannon he may not a good head coach but he a **** of a DC and UM is where he belongs
WR Kevin Bread
RB Tim Harris if Mario takes the HC job. This guy is well respected in Miami he has to stay
TE Brennan Carroll hes a great recruiter and one of the bright spots on the coaching staff
OL Keahoe
DL someone new
LB Hurlie Brown **** of a recruiter
DB Mike Rumph

SHAKE MY ******* HEAD

Advertisement
Back