Your Coaching Wishlist for 2015

Give me the coaching staff from North Dakota State and I'd be happy. All they ever do is win, and beat bigger teams with "less" talent. I'd love to see what that staff would do with Miami talent. ALL they do is win.

Advertisement
We are way to cheap to bring in some of the guys yall have listed

HC Mario Cristobal or Tim Harris
OC/QB Coach Ken Dorsey
DC Randy Shannon he may not a good head coach but he a **** of a DC and UM is where he belongs
WR Kevin Bread
RB Tim Harris if Mario takes the HC job. This guy is well respected in Miami he has to stay
TE Brennan Carroll hes a great recruiter and one of the bright spots on the coaching staff
OL Keahoe
DL someone new
LB Hurlie Brown **** of a recruiter
DB Mike Rumph

SHAKE MY ****ING HEAD

Just being realistic UM doesn't spend money on its coaching staff I pefer mario but I could see this happening

If Louisville can hire back Petrino then there is no reason we can't hire Butch. Pruitt would be an interesting hire. I think Stoops could do big things here. Not sold on Narduzzi for this job but think hes a **** good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Pat Narduzzi
2. Kirby Smart
3. GREG ROMAN
4. DAN QUINN
5 VIC FANGIO

F Butch Davis and Greg Schiano

Last edited:
Narduzzi/Chip Kelly

Greg Roman

Chad Morris

John Chavis

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the Steelers have another down yearand are dumb enough to fire Tomlin I'd gauge his interest. He'd be an incredible college HC and would murder in south Florida. Otherwise, hope the Eagles flip and fire Chip.

In the alternative, find the hungry young killer like Scott Frost. Or Pruitt if Pruitt agrees to be his own DC and had enough contracts to put together a great staff. Not sure about his contacts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back