Your Coaching Wishlist for 2015

Advertisement
All I know is - if AG is gone after this season or next.. The new coach will have a bevey of talent work with.

Narduzzi is the move, his entire ****ing defense is centered around the ol Canes for ****s sake.

I would hire Butch as HC and then have Narduzzi as DC/Asst HC

Narduzzi gets almost 900k at Michigan St coaching under his mentor. Do you think he will make a lateral move for less money and work for man he does not know??

C'mon man

1. Pat Narduzzi
2. Jeremy Pruitt

No other calls need to be made

David Shaw -lol he isn't taking a pay cut to come to miami. He will be in NFL soon
Greg Schiano -Skinny Al Golden, he lost a lost of games he should won and was absolute disaster in Tampa. No thanks

Chud -maybe, better coach than Butch but who knows if can the man or recruit.
Butch -Too much baggage

I'd go for Jerimy Pruitt.

It seems like he'd be progressive enough as a young coach to change this "pro style" offense crap philosophy the school has adapted.

Advertisement
If I had a Choice if a changed were ever going to be made...

Go Get a Defensive minded Coach as HC..... ie Pruitt, Stoops, Narduzzi, Aranda
Parlay that with an Aggressive play caller... ie. Jake Spatival, Phillip Montgomery, or even bring back George Mcdonald

The Key having the Coordinators that incorporate the style that maximizes these athletes talents..

I think the rope on Al G is very short...
1. We have to get to Neb game 2-1... (we'll beat Ark st .. right?)
2. A good showing in Neb gives a good vibe into.. A Bad Showing a week like today and the PRESSURE will be insane
3. DUKE... If we lose this game... we're 0-2 in conf. its a Wrap.. .. a move will HAVE to be made.. Too much pressure for it not too.

JC

I'm afraid it's very likely the Canes improve enough to win enough games that no changes are made. There are eight winnable games on our schedule and if we get to nine wins forget it. We're stuck.

Mark Stoops
Narduzzi

Mark Stoops you serious. Guy went 0-8 in the SEC. Was dead last in recruiting in the SEC. Will be lucky to beat Vandy. Guy is a joke, no thanks. Will be lit up like a Christmas Tree again in the SEC. You want a coach who will give you 3-4 wins we already have that. Pass

Advertisement
Mark Stoops
Narduzzi

Mark Stoops you serious. Guy went 0-8 in the SEC. Was dead last in recruiting in the SEC. Will be lucky to beat Vandy. Guy is a joke, no thanks. Will be lit up like a Christmas Tree again in the SEC. You want a coach who will give you 3-4 wins we already have that. Pass

I know, right? People really shooting for the stars on this one.

Mark Stoops
Narduzzi

I'm just going to go ahead and say neither of you understand the game after these statements.

Advertisement
Mark Stoops' new contract extension from earlier this year will make him HIGHER paid than Golden. He's not going to take a pay cut, to come here. Secondly, he has very little pressure at KY. As long as he shows some improvement, he can stay at KY for a while. At Miami, if he's not in the ACCCG within 2-3 years, fans will be screaming for his head.

What incentive would he have to come back here?

Narduzzi and Pruitt are another Randy Shannon type experiment. Not saying I would totally be opposed to it, but its a gamble. Pruitt would be the better choice there IMO, since he's been at FSU, and at least knows a LITTLE about Florida recruiting.

Chud would probably get a call. But Im not sure that's the slam dunk people think it is either. Chud took a LOT of sh*t when he was OC here for running a boring and unimaginative offense. He's been an NFL guy ever since, and there a LOT of stories of him being a real pain in the @ss and abrasive as well as questions as to his recruiting. Still probably the best of the even feasible options.

I also think Rod Carey from NIU will be a sought after name real soon.

And of course, Mario Cristobal, who is going to be the "fall back" option if/when everything else fails.

Mark Stoops' new contract extension from earlier this year will make him HIGHER paid than Golden. He's not going to take a pay cut, to come here. Secondly, he has very little pressure at KY. As long as he shows some improvement, he can stay at KY for a while. At Miami, if he's not in the ACCCG within 2-3 years, fans will be screaming for his head.

Narduzzi and Pruitt are another Randy Shannon type experiment. Not saying I would totally be opposed to it, but its a gamble. Pruitt would be the better choice there IMO, since he's been at FSU, and at least knows a LITTLE about Florida recruiting.

Chud would probably get a call. But Im not sure that's the slam dunk people think it is either. Chud took a LOT of sh*t when he was OC here for running a boring and unimaginative offense. He's been an NFL guy ever since, and there a LOT of stories of him being a real pain in the @ss and abrasive as well as questions as to his recruiting. Still probably the best of the even feasible options.

And of course, Mario Cristobal, who is going to be the "fall back" option if/when everything else fails.

One reason Stoops would come here. He'll never get in the playoffs at Kentucky, he can here. Another reason, recruiting at Kentucky is a lot harder than recruiting at Miami.

The same guy that left FSU and they win the NC. The guy that no one at FSU cared to lose. Yep 2-10 have no clue about it. Neither does Stoops. He's going to do the same this year. Let's look at UK's schedule couple FCS teams easy wins that Thomas Aquinas HS could beat. Then plays more SEC teams UF loss, SC loss, UGA loss, Tennessee loss, Louisville loss they may beat Vandy in a close game. He's not recruited anything to write home about. Kentucky is a coach graveyard. Little Sister of the Poor program. I hear an ice cream truck sits outside of their practices but I digress. Let's hire someone better than **** McGee. Guy will have 20 losses in two years and no bowl games. That what you want? Go cheer Clansucky you love him so much.

Mark Stoops
Narduzzi

I'm just going to go ahead and say neither of you understand the game after these statements.

Last edited:
Advertisement

One reason Stoops would come here. He'll never get in the playoffs at Kentucky, he can here. Another reason, recruiting at Kentucky is a lot harder than recruiting at Miami.

Yeah, that same argument could also be made for every other coach that pretty much has blown us off too. "Oh but our talent base. Oh but our recruiting here. Oh but the beaches. But we play on TV all the time!!" and on and on.

And yet guys like Dan Mullen and Schiano laughed in our faces. Much less higher profile HCs. We cant even get a coach from Rutgers or Miss. State dude. Were not going to get one to take a PAY CUT and come here.

The same guy that left FSU and they win the NC. The guy that no one at FSU cared to lose. Yep 2-10 have no clue about it. Neither does Stoops. He's going to do the same this year. Let's look at UK's schedule couple FCS teams easy wins that Thomas Aquinas HS could beat. Then plays more SEC teams UF loss, SC loss, UGA loss, Tennessee loss, Louisville loss they may beat Vandy in a close game. He's not recruited anything to write home about. Kentucky is a coach graveyard. Little Sister of the Poor program. I hear an ice cream truck sits outside of their practices but I digress. Let's hire someone better than **** McGee. Guy will have 20 losses in two years and no bowl games. That what you want? Go cheer Clansucky you love him so much.

Mark Stoops
Narduzzi

Good lord, we have another one on this board.

Butch davis.

can't understate the fact that he WANTS to be here and probably would be pretty cheap. We know he still can collect talent, look at all the NFL guys off of his UNC teams. bring in some X & O's OC and DC. Hand pick one to be the sucessor. Butch is probably here 3-5 years then he can retire with his reputation repaired and maybe another ring and seamless transition to the new Head coach in waiting

/profit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back