Yo mopes where you at

Who’s hiring Manny as a HC if he does get canned in the next year or 2? People figure if you can’t win at Miami you’re not winning at our school.

Blasphemy to compare JJ to Handy Manny. I'll be a Mope and still pull for us to win games, Handy is trash.

Lmao. You’re starting to reek of troll.

Advertisement
@Baba Yaga your avatar is mesmerizing.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Advertisement
I need someone to tell me what “falling for it” means. I see it all the time on here and I honestly have no idea. What are you falling for? Optimism in the program?
Admitting that he made good moves. Then we gotta win. But the dude has made moves again to address shortcomings. Admit it, many of you folks said he would not.

Manny just fired almost his entire defensive and offensive staff in his first 2 seasons as a HC.

I think the mOpEs (or as I like to call them, anyone w eyes and decent football knowledge) were on point from day one.

Where are they?

Ask in October. Game is won ON the field.

By the way, I dont think anyoneon the board is actively rooting for Miami to fail.
Fooled me about rooting for us to fail. Mirror time.

You mean like 13 months ago when Ed O won the national title after having fired half the guys on his staff and completely revamping the offense? Ooops
Some of these folks dont realize how undeducated they are.

Advertisement
Just curious (and I’m sure you’ve been asked this question before - so bear with me) - would you prefer that we “lose” the offseason? Yes or no would suffice.

To answer your question Manny already has a Off Season Dynasty so I need the "during the season thingy" to catch up

Advertisement
1 word answer "IDGAF" about off season
Yet, here you are. In February. Crying.

How, exactly, do you expect a team to get better during the season if they don’t improve in the offseason?

Which brings us back to the original point. Why would anyone be upset about “winning” the offseason? Simplest answer - gaytor troll. Beyond that, we get deeper into the weird stuff.

Advertisement
Do you not like to see him make moves that will increase our chances of success?
On paper the new defensive coaching hires are good, however manny is still the common denominator.

example:

Will Manny bench or sit carter/Nesta for their continued stupid as Fuq penalties or Wiggins/Pope for their **** poor WR play?

On paper the new defensive coaching hires are good, however manny is still the common denominator.

example:

Will Manny bench or sit carter/Nesta for their continued stupid as Fuq penalties or Wiggins/Pope for their **** poor WR play?

Flip. Flop. Flail.

Mope.

Yet, here you are. In February. Crying.

How, exactly, do you expect a team to get better during the season if they don’t improve in the offseason?

Which brings us back to the original point. Why would anyone be upset about “winning” the offseason? Simplest answer - gaytor troll. Beyond that, we get deeper into the weird stuff.
What have they done differently in the off season since Manny has become HC? Offense sucks let’s get some TD rings

example:

But those are things that won't even matter until September. Might as well enjoy the positive news for the next 8 months until we have to worry about any of the game time concerns.

Advertisement
Back